Suspiria (Blu-ray Digipack + Leatherbook) Limited to 1111 [Germany]

Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release: May 15th, 2017
Price: €99,99 - €123,60
Purchase: dtm - bmv-medien - Amazon Germany
Note: 4K Remastered by TLEFilms

Limited to 1.111 Units - 3-Disc Edition (1x Blu-ray & 2x DVD)

Real wood with drawer inc digipack inside (silver foil / leatherette) - measures in cm = 23 cm x 18 cm x 5 cm

Bonus:
- Numbered Certificate
- Booklet with 84 pages
- Supplement: Suspiria: Preserving A Work of Art
- Poster / Postcards

suspiria_leatherbook_produktbild_web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
€123 Euro
Pass
It looks great but no way paying that amount

Synapse Films in USA will have a 4K remastered Blu-ray and I would not be surprised if HDN have this as part of the Black Label Series at some stage

Also possible Arrow Video in the UK might do this also at some stage

Some more pics, got mine today. Very nice edition.
Oh you actually got it? Nice. I must say the vintage red book style fits perfectly to the movie.
The ending still gives me the chills. I really need to rewatch 'Suspiria' on Blu-ray, it must look stunning and those colors should pop immensely on a big LED screen.

Reactions: digitalbabe
Looks really nice but it's just too expensive. If the price dropped I could be tempted.

Dont sweat it the USA edition to come will be the ultimate reference to anything Suspiria to ever come. Over 100 hours of color correction and the cinematographer has been giving notes to them every step of the way on what the film should look like and basically heard in a round about way others are crap just people taking their best guesses as opposed to the direct source.

Dont sweat it the USA edition to come will be the ultimate reference to anything Suspiria to ever come. Over 100 hours of color correction and the cinematographer has been giving notes to them every step of the way on what the film should look like and basically heard in a round about way others are crap just people taking their best guesses as opposed to the direct source.
Who is releasing the US version Wreck, It sounds good. I'm hoping it's not region locked!

I'm sure it will be.......... (locked) Synapse is. I mean their may be some stuff not locked but hard telling. As it will have a lot of special features. WB and Fox been going in their vaults providing stuff which was a chore to obtain.

Who is releasing the US version Wreck, It sounds good. I'm hoping it's not region locked!

You should get a region A player ... do electric conversion if you need to for outlet. you can get a cheap BD player on ebay for like $40

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
I'm sure it will be.......... (locked) Synapse is. I mean their may be some stuff not locked but hard telling. As it will have a lot of special features. WB and Fox been going in their vaults providing stuff which was a chore to obtain.

You should get a region A player ... do electric conversion if you need to for outlet. you can get a cheap BD player on ebay for like $40
Yeah Synapse are usually locked. I've been looking into a multi region player for a while. I've never pulled the trigger yet though. I know Cooey was saying you can get modded machines for reasonable prices now. We spend all this money on Steelbooks yet when it comes to buying players everyone thinks it's expensive! Lol.:LOL:

Yeah Synapse are usually locked. I've been looking into a multi region player for a while. I've never pulled the trigger yet though. I know Cooey was saying you can get modded machines for reasonable prices now. We spend all this money on Steelbooks yet when it comes to buying players everyone thinks it's expensive! Lol.:LOL:
So very true.

Some machines have hacks to ... a lot of panasonic players have remote tricks. I have a modded Oppo, but I also got a cheap best buy brand (insignia) that I got for $60 before I got the oppo..... Since i watch more region A stuff then B I ended up just leaving my Oppo on region A and using the other player when i watch B that way each is on what they are on and I dont have to continually switch back cause the remote tricks are typically a few buttons and such so can be a pain in the ass.

modded ones can be a bit pricier.

• Thanks
So very true.

Some machines have hacks to ... a lot of panasonic players have remote tricks. I have a modded Oppo, but I also got a cheap best buy brand (insignia) that I got for $60 before I got the oppo..... Since i watch more region A stuff then B I ended up just leaving my Oppo on region A and using the other player when i watch B that way each is on what they are on and I dont have to continually switch back cause the remote tricks are typically a few buttons and such so can be a pain in the ass.

modded ones can be a bit pricier.
I remember when most DVD players used to have remote tricks, it was pretty easy to switch regions but there's not as many now with BD players. Yeah it would get messy if you were continuously switching back and forth. I don't actually have that many region locked discs. I try not to buy them but collecting Steels you do eventually end up with a few of them.
The modded Oppo will be pretty pricy won't it Wreck! I remember it was expensive for any modded machines but I think it was Cooey who was saying the prices have dropped on them now.

I remember when most DVD players used to have remote tricks, it was pretty easy to switch regions but there's not as many now with BD players. Yeah it would get messy if you were continuously switching back and forth. I don't actually have that many region locked discs. I try not to buy them but collecting Steels you do eventually end up with a few of them.
The modded Oppo will be pretty pricy won't it Wreck! I remember it was expensive for any modded machines but I think it was Cooey who was saying the prices have dropped on them now.

the mod is like a chip you buy off ebay for like $60 ......... the machine was like $500 ..... cheapest probably like $400 ....... plus if a person is to spend that type of dough now probably best to get the UHD model which I think is like $500

• Thanks
the mod is like a chip you buy off ebay for like $60 ......... the machine was like $500 ..... cheapest probably like $400 ....... plus if a person is to spend that type of dough now probably best to get the UHD model which I think is like $500
That's not a bad price for the mod, I'm guessing you need to have a bit of know how to fit it though. I know Oppo's aren't cheap! Yeah it's better to future proof now with 4K, especially if it's only slightly more expensive than the Blu-ray model.

That's not a bad price for the mod, I'm guessing you need to have a bit of know how to fit it though. I know Oppo's aren't cheap! Yeah it's better to future proof now with 4K, especially if it's only slightly more expensive than the Blu-ray model.

The mod is easy as Oppo builds theirs with usb connection in back so they can allow such. It was literally just plugging in a cpu chip in the back of the Oppo. ( I hear it also works in the model below ... think i recall someone confirming in our Oppo thread in the player forum board)

Well thankfully https://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-udp-203/ has Dolby Vision ...... and that is the future. 4k alone isnt hence why the 4k tvs by themselves are cheap. Its about the HDR .... and Dolby Vision increases on that. But point being for $549 that player would def future proof one's self player wise the best they can.

• Thanks
@Sigill

"For the past three years, Synapse Films has been working on the definitive restoration of Argento’s masterpiece, with the full cooperation, supervision and approval of its celebrated cinematographer Luciano Tovoli (TENEBRAE, THE PASSENGER), who spared no effort to accurately reproduce the film’s original Technicolor visuals. With all the love and obsession that this extraordinary film commands, SUSPIRIA has been restored from the original 35mm Italian camera negative and is presented with the legendary 4.0 discrete sound mix not heard since its 1977 theatrical release."

• Thanks