Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 1, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99

81y-ABVzohL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

Collector's Edition is that first clip. Looks awesome.
A foil glow all over. Lovely stuff hopefully.

Otherwise, 3/4s of this insta is the guy hogging the influence. Honestly, I don't want to see you buddy, thanks, show me the item. Good God, sort it out Zavvi x Collab.

So, I'm confident it'll be exactly like the Your Name release which had a similar foil design.

Unfortunately my usual BS post, due Saturday, never arrived via HMV tracking, so now it'll be Tuesday due to Easter.
Was posted on Wednesday last week. Regional Royal Mail is schizophrenic in its implementation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo

A foil glow.
So, I'm confident it'll be exactly like the Your Name release.

Unfortunately my usual BS post, due Saturday, never arrived via HMV tracking, so now it'll be Tuesday due to Easter.
Was posted on Wednesday last week. Regional Royal Mail is schizophrenic in its implementation.

Not as bad as my True lies from zavvi. Payment taken on Tuesday and only dispatched Friday night. Only just got picked up this morning via evri. So that should come tomorrow I hope. My suzume is technically out for delivery but tracking isn't tracking yet. I expect Tuesday will be optimistic.

Reactions: TheWildEye

A foil glow all over. Lovely stuff hopefully.

Otherwise, 3/4s of this insta is the guy hogging the influence. Honestly, I don't want to see you buddy, thanks, show me the item. Good God, sort it out Zavvi x Collab.

So, I'm confident it'll be exactly like the Your Name release which had a similar foil design.

Does look nice, I never see the your name release (I only own the The On steelbook release and lenti) but the box seems smaller than I imagined.

Hopefully a premium release will come out some day but I'm weirdly not too fussed with all the writing on the front
I don't hate them, and it's still better than WB credits on steels, but id've just preferred them not be there at all tbh. There will probably be a korean steel release of this at some point, given there were releases for your name and weathering with you.

If you'd like to see the boxed Suzume Collectors Edition, I've posted a ton of pictures in the Blu Ray section.

Last edited: