Oct 15, 2009
Toledo, Spain
Sweeney Todd

Warner Home Video
UK Import

Pics of actual SteelBook courtesy of carllenc:
View attachment 4960
View attachment 4961

Audio:English Dolby TrueHD 5.1, German Dolby Digital 5.1, English Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1, Italian Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles:English, English, Spanish, French
Region:B
BD-50 GB
HD-Widescreen (16:9, 1.78:1) 1920x1080p
Video-Codec:VC-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
Just a friendly reminder-please use PM's and the monitored trading forum for ongoing trade chat. 30 posts are required for the trading forum, and there are many opportunities there to find goodies! :scat:

awww i joined so i could boast i have every uk bluray and dvd steelbook, but a booklet says otherwise?

i think ill stick with my sweeney todd, bought it on release from hmv, didnt realise play had an exclusive - but ill say its still a complete set lol its not like its alternitave artwork or anything.

I found one with the booklet a while back (and even though the steelbook was damaged, I just wanted the booklet). When I got it, I realized that the seller had taken a pair of scissors and cut the booklet to it fit inside the steelbook. :( :eek:

i know you spent you're hard earned cash on this but sorry that is so funny when you read it,and thats just the sort of thing that would happen to me...

i mean seriously who does things like that EEK!

Mark

so there is one with a book ? and one without ?

is the book on the inside or outside ?

I presume the booklet is on the outside, otherwise how could we tell with a sealed copy, and by the way people are saying it doesn't fit inside?

Someone please confirm - that's a question just to be sure, I'm not just being facetious! :hilarious:

I presume the booklet is on the outside, otherwise how could we tell with a sealed copy, and by the way people are saying it doesn't fit inside?

Someone please confirm - that's a question just to be sure, I'm not just being facetious! :hilarious:

the book does not fit inside the steelbook.

p.s i picked this up last week on amazon for £3.99

Reactions: johnmunro