Oct 15, 2009
Toledo, Spain
Sweeney Todd

Warner Home Video
UK Import

Pics of actual SteelBook courtesy of carllenc:
View attachment 4960
View attachment 4961

Audio:English Dolby TrueHD 5.1, German Dolby Digital 5.1, English Dolby Digital 5.1, French Dolby Digital 5.1, Italian Dolby Digital 5.1, Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles:English, English, Spanish, French
Region:B
BD-50 GB
HD-Widescreen (16:9, 1.78:1) 1920x1080p
Video-Codec:VC-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
Why does there now seem to be plenty of new and sealed copies of this title now on ebay, has there been a new reprint like Avatar and Wanted?

just looked to see if i could grab a bargain, i can only see 2 new ones on ebay? i wouldnt call that plenty

Does anyone have any pics of the rare booklet that come with play.com version?
692_2.JPG

More pics :
SweeneyTodd-09.jpg

SweeneyTodd-10.jpg

SweeneyTodd-11.jpg

Last edited:
I nearly picked this up from CEX about a month ago. But it had scratches and an odd sticker residue that my nail couldn't budge, so I left it. Shame as it was only £3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this from a market stall for £4, love the film and the steel is really nice. Didn't know about the booklet though!!

I wish they did more booklets and the like in steels. The one in Akira is great!!

I got this from a market stall for £4, love the film and the steel is really nice. Didn't know about the booklet though!!

I wish they did more booklets and the like in steels. The one in Akira is great!!

wasnt it only the play edition of this that came with a booklet? Will have to take a look to see its available aanywhere