Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Chronicle Collectibles.com
Price: $4499.00 shipped in the continental USA
Notes: Limited to 100 Pieces worldwide.

We will "NOT" be shipping this product outside the continental United States. If you live outside of the continental US, you will need to find a local distributor that will carry this item.
The box dimensions will be roughly 8' x 4' x 4'. You read that right that is in feet not inches and will weight 150 pounds roughly crated.

The 1:5 T-Rex ships fully assembled with the base and plaque stand as separate pieces. You will need to mount the Rex to the base with help from a friend.

We will be offering our usual payment plans including a 16 month plan to help those that need a more affordable payment option.

1:5 T-Rex $4499.00 shipped in the continental USA, excludes Hawaii and Alaska. Will come crated or palletized depending on your location. If you would like to arrange local pick up at our studio in Irving, TX the retail is $4000.00.

Produced by Toynami.

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@Drum18 interestingly enough they offer pick up options to not pay shipping. Not that I'm thinking of this ... cause I dont want a dino that big and if I did needs to least be 6 ft high. :p

but maybe future stuff. They are essentially by Dallas and I drive through there a few times a year. Let a lone got a sister in law living there now so visits are sure to come.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18