Sep 23, 2013
Release date: July 5, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €26.29

rsz_71zdbl10mal_sl1500_.jpg

rsz_91fapwtxvtl_sl1500_.jpg

Immagine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon UK have removed the previous orange artwork so it's possible the artwork showing now on amazon Italy is the new artwork for the UK release

The use of temporary artwork on listings sometimes can be not a good idea as we often can see great artwork or poor looking artwork but actual release be better or worse than previously shown.

This artwork looks lot better than the previous artwork but it could be better

Be interesting to see what the actual release end's up looking like as both artworks could be temporary artwork

Reactions: Sw4mpthing
Yuk, hope not (n)
Title stickers on the spine and front (lol) and just waiting to see which image AmazonUK put on their page.

Two-finger salute on poster hardly up there with these below . . . or it could be there to remind us it's T2 (lol).
II
V
For anyone interested in the history of "flicking the Vs" there are a few lines here:- http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/the-history-of-the-v-sign-how-flicking-430012
. . . and people of a certain age will remember the sign not just as a gesture of abuse or contempt but also as "V" for Victory with hand facing out and as a "peace" sign with hand facing in.

Of course the most famous example of flicking the "V" (in TV land at least and in my opinion) is to be seen during an episode of Steptoe and Son . . . the pair on their horse-drawn cart are hooted at by a car behind. Son, if I remember correctly, flicks a "V" without turning around only to be passed by a Rolls Royce Phantom V or VI and out of rear window of said limo an arm, looking suspiciously like our Queen's, slowly extends and returns the salute. CLASSIC !
article-P-c198c6f5-157b-4bd2-b172-25cd020a0095-6UrpmKxRsHSK2-704_634x356.jpg
_55926176_1471975.jpg
p4cdvx07bb.jpg
ywwhp9krsheen.jpg
6qhkakjrhulk.jpg
s4a038mx50cent.jpg
v_s.ht86.jpg

Last edited:
Someone on Reddit said this would be hard subbed. Have you guys heard anything about this?

Is that the UK steelbook or Italian steelbook of T2 @dfoles and did you modify the inside art or it actually comes with printed details as inside art??

It's both. I ordered it from amazon.it, everything on it is english, and the copyright on the UV sheet and j-card are UK. I cut the j-card so it was just the back and put it under the plastic. I do this when there is no inside artwork or when the artwork is the same on both sides.

Last edited: