Aug 27, 2012
Kingdom of Bahrain
m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg
m5.jpg
m6.jpg
View attachment 34143 View attachment 106226 View attachment 106228 View attachment 106229 View attachment 106230 View attachment 106232 View attachment 106233 View attachment 106234 :hidefninja:

Last edited:
@livearthpeace it says when the battery goes out it is not changeable. So you def wouldnt want to have it lit all the time.

Livearthpeace never said this. :rolleyes:In fact I asked the question: does anyone know if you can have an electrician wire it so that it will stay on all the time until you turn it off? Don't know were the info came from, but it sounds like thia can't be done, Wreck. hmmmmm :(

oh im sure a crafty electrician could do it ... but he'll have to repair the box

oh im sure a crafty electrician could do it ... but he'll have to repair the box
I purchased the box on ebay for only $5., that is why I want to cut the back of the box off, so that the front half of the box can act like a frame and hang on a nail. I have an electrician who redid a great job on 4 of my Stargate Atlantis light props. Will have to give a call. I just wondered if anyone had tried this before. Will post when I get mine completed and will add my blufans Iron Man, Thor 1 & 2, and Capt.1 & 2 when i receive them this Oct., Nov., and Dec.