Taken (Blu-ray SteelBook) (2nd Release) [UK]

Dec 10, 2012
London, UK
Release Date: 08 December 2014
Purchase links:
Zavvi £11.99 In Stock (part of 2 for £18 Steelbooks CODE: STEELBOOK18)
Amazon £21.57 In Stock

11046291-1416921911-127530.jpg

11046291-1416921911-127335.jpg
11046291-1416921911-127521.jpg
11046291-1416921911-127564.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine today and have to say the delay may on been with art work lol

Because if I was head of zavvi artwork, I would be saying who the hell is that on front cover! It looks more like my butcher than Liam Neeson....

Crazy how they let this one through, as it looks nothing like him.

Reactions: PKAVFC

Because if I was head of zavvi artwork, I would be saying who the hell is that on front cover! It looks more like my butcher than Liam Neeson....

I think it's this dude on the front cover:

You want some? :woot:

So Zavvi pick the artwork for industry-wide steelbooks now? Wow!

Love it, even glad it's matte cause taken 2 is matte
Looks nicer than I thought with great colour and artwork thanks for sharing the pic. The front artwork on close up looked like it was a different Liam neeson but overall a nice steelbook release... [emoji41]

i feel sad for all these ppl who bid crazy prices on that steel. wait a few weeks and you can have it for cheap

I had 6 Steels turn up yesterday and I was happy to find taken with the bunch, and in mint condition too.. I wasn't overly impressed with it.. I only looked at it for 10 seconds and put it on the shelf.. I think I was more interested in looking at the other steels that arrived cos they caught my attention with their shinny glossy finishes lol.. seriously though, its not a bad steel at all but like I said before, I think it really needed a debossed title and gloss.. but thats just my opinion. I am happy with it and it does match well with T2 SB. :):):)
Ps .. everyone is right in saying whoever that person is (in profile) on the front cover, it definitely not Liam, maybe his ears are right? but everything else doesn't look right. . Really odd!:wacky:

Reactions: harry
there is no way on earth this is sold out at the prices they listed this for.

and when it comes flooding back into stock and the price sinks, you all can come back to this post and click thanks. :smug:

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
there is no way on earth this is sold out at the prices they listed this for.

and when it comes flooding back into stock and the price sinks, you all can come back to this post and click thanks. :smug:
Thanks for the advice not to buy it when it wasn't available? Or are you controlling the supply? :p

Its a strange one
Fox have for some reason only supplied to retailers a few copies at a time

Is this Fox new marketing strategy its Taken a new approach :giggle::LOL::rofl:

I Suspect after the Taken 3 which is released on Jan 8th this will arrive in stock with ease

Its a General Wide Release that's limited but no way is it sold out or short in supply as in lot of stock sold

I have ordered this but I don't expect this to be despatched until after Christmas