Tales From Earthsea (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: March 12, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Sunday January 14 @ around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11655840-5264546298885316.jpg

11655840-7604546298947422.jpg
11655840-1974546298400003.jpg

Last edited:
Dispatched here too... for some reason my dispatch email was in my junk folder though. :confused:

As I've cut down on steelbook collecting this year, these are certainly not being ignored. Sweet, its finally in my hands and I like this very much.

IMG_0172.JPG

So happy to for these to continue and look forward to having it join all the others I've collected in the last few years :thumbs:

Here's some pictures of the opened steel
(They are all my pics, feel free to follow me on Instagram)
View attachment 364529 View attachment 364530 View attachment 364531 View attachment 364532 View attachment 364533
Thanks for sharing with us! :thumbs:

By the way, I didn't realise you were Alexander... I'm already following you on IG. ;)

P.S. Just a little tip, but you can share your social media posts directly on the forums simply by copying and pasting the url.

So yours would appear like this...

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing with us! :thumbs:

By the way, I didn't realise you were Alexander... I'm already following you on IG. ;)

P.S. Just a little tip, but you can share your social media posts directly on the forums simply by copying and pasting the url.

So yours would appear like this...

That's me :)

Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to do that next time

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
The movie itself is by far the worst (IMO only bad) movie that came out of Studio Ghibli. Written and Directed by Goro Miyazaki the son of the legend.

Mine just arrived without a dent or scratch though. I just got it to keep the whole set complete and let Zavvi know to keep on making these so I can one day have the rest of Hayao's work.

EDIT: this was in reply to a post but it's not longer above mine

Last edited:
happy days. :) purchased on release, only now getting around to posting images of the cartooon Avatar (as it's known in my house), for various reasons.
it's not my favourite Ghibli, but even an 'OK' Ghibli is better than many. j-card details, for anyone still interested:
on reflection, this is one of those Ghibli steels where excellent exterior artwork is let down by uninspiring inside art, but you can't always have everything.