Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg
05.jpg

01.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same characters on the back. [emoji35]

Tbh I'm a but miffed too but who do you propose? Mother Gothel ain't much to look at but I guess her and her 2 henchmen could've looked okay.
Everyone else are minor characters.
That being said I adore Pascal and would've loved a close up of him in the back. xD

Thought after Snow White and Sleeping Beauty they would of had the villain on the back

Either that or a lovely frame of the tower with Flynn scaling it

Love the film anyway, this is the film which deserves more attention then Frozen.

Reactions: harry and Skog
The back could have been better by showing the villain like the sleeping beauty steelbook. But then, this Disney collection is anything but consistent!

The thing that slightly bothers me (and this is nitpicking) is that I don't like how Rapunzel's hair leaves the border and flicks back in.
I can't decide if it would look better if the missing section was shown on the spine. :confused:

The thing that slightly bothers me (and this is nitpicking) is that I don't like how Rapunzel's hair leaves the border and flicks back in. I can't decide if it would look better if the missing section was shown on the spine. :confused:
I originally thought that too mate, but just imagine it on your shelf with only the spine visible... the bit of hair would look really random then imo.

Reactions: justboy