Price: £20.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg
05.jpg

01.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I freaked out when I saw it was Sold Out on Zavvi.com, and then came to check the forum... sooo relieved that I didn't miss out on this steelbook, because I did with Kimchi!! Love the artwork, but because they have the blue back as well, I wish they went with a more (dark) purple color. Nevertheless, glad they used this image and instant buy yea..

The back could have been better by showing the villain like the sleeping beauty steelbook. But then, this Disney collection is anything but consistent!

The thing that slightly bothers me (and this is nitpicking) is that I don't like how Rapunzel's hair leaves the border and flicks back in.
I can't decide if it would look better if the missing section was shown on the spine. :confused:
Great now that's all I see as well it's like a small chunk is missing .. Cheers for that:wtf:...lol

Reactions: justboy
It says this now:
Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. Ultra Limited Print Run
Thought ULPR was always only 2000 !?!

That's just a case of laziness, where someone has just copy and pasted a description of another steelbook. Look at Lady & The Tramp description it says ULPR too.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MK50
Hmm, now I wonder if this will end up dropping in price like most of the Disneys that never sell out? £20.99 is a bit much for a catalogue title, 3D regardless. I thought the same about The Lion King, but bit anyway.