Purchase link: Tarzan
Price: £19.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg05.jpg06.jpg
01.jpg04.jpg

Twitter guess for title of # 30
Thanks @omarbutt2012 on Twitter for guessing the right answer!

Follow us @hidefninja on Twitter and share your guess of what the last title in the Disney Collection will be. 1st person to guess correctly will get a little shout out in our thread, and thread will be updated and opened at that time. Thanks all for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:
somehow accidentally cancelled it, so it's the only one missing now in my collection...
(i'm still waiting for my 2 copies of BATB though).

i hope it's back in stock soon. can't wait to order it and complete my collection (except planes, because it's not a classic, + frozen, which i don't need because i have many other steelbooks for this movie).

and as for the SOLD OUT on this, i'm pretty sure it will be back. i can see the point with no alternative steelbooks, but on the other hand i don't remember this exact title to be as popular as "lion king", "beauty and the beast" or "frozen" (which have the 3D as well not to forget).

i could imagine that they just have placed some more stock somewhere in an obscure warehouse, and are waiting to get more supply. i remember many zavvi steels were unavailable for about a month, and then came back and staid in stock for a long time.
how often have titles like "dumbo", "101 dalmatians",... been in and out of stock now? i think it changed about 15 times at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: harry
yes!!! thanks for the heads up, @vampire75 ! this was the only one missing in my collection, because i accidentally cancelled it and then it sold out. now i ordered my 2 copies. glad i have a peaceful mind now with my disneys before the end of the year. :)

btw. has anyone ever mentioned that the zavvi description says "Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook. Ultra Limited Print Run. "

i imagine being only 2k or 2,5k of tarzan out there. maybe a reason why the price is so high everywhere else, and it's hard to find already...