Purchase link: Tarzan
Price: £19.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg05.jpg06.jpg
01.jpg04.jpg

Twitter guess for title of # 30
Thanks @omarbutt2012 on Twitter for guessing the right answer!

Follow us @hidefninja on Twitter and share your guess of what the last title in the Disney Collection will be. 1st person to guess correctly will get a little shout out in our thread, and thread will be updated and opened at that time. Thanks all for your support!

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i didnt know it came back in stock, but always knew it would. i get to say i told you so now.

no need to teach me on "zavvi laws", levi. ;) i know their tactics. that's why i patiently waited the last weeks for it to come back in stock, instead of panic-buying and overspending on the bay. ;)

Reactions: gaeljet
I really do think we're at a stage with Zavvi where these latest Disney Steels will in the future be seen as a golden age.

We will all be able to tell new collectors that we were there, and how we wished we had bought a spare...or two. These Disney Classics will be adorning front of stage on displays of a great many collectors for years to come. Do not let them pass you by.

Absolutely agree 100% ,they're in a different class to most Steelbooks and they're Disneys ,every year new parents will want them for their children. We'll all be wishing we bought a lot more ,especially at the current £12 price from zavvi
Well said mate fully agree with you Disney titles are great we all like them from children to adults they are awesome... [emoji41]

or alternatively, when digital media goes download only, nobody in the future will even own a device which can play a disc, so it will be like buying vinyl and giving it to somebody who only has an mp3 player

i agree its one of the best, if not the best collection of steelbooks available, but blurays wont hold their value. im from the dvd era of steelbooks and most, if not all the sought after steels from back then can be had for a £5 now

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I really do think we're at a stage with Zavvi where these latest Disney Steels will in the future be seen as a golden age.

We will all be able to tell new collectors that we were there, and how we wished we had bought a spare...or two. These Disney Classics will be adorning front of stage on displays of a great many collectors for years to come. Do not let them pass you by.

That's the notion of an idealist. Sadly you can barely get 20p for a DVD nowadays, whether Blu-rays stand the test of time remains to be seen.

That's the notion of an idealist. Sadly you can barely get 20p for a DVD nowadays, whether Blu-rays stand the test of time remains to be seen.

You assume we collect these steelbooks for the blu ray content, and we display the blu ray content and not the steelbooks?? LOL. Content can be changed in the future if needed, its the steelbooks that the majority of us want ;-)

You assume we collect these steelbooks for the blu ray content, and we display the blu ray content and not the steelbooks?? LOL. Content can be changed in the future if needed, its the steelbooks that the majority of us want ;-)

I didn't exactly assume that.

With that logic in mind, DVD steelbooks should be highly sought after by now. They aren't however.

I didn't exactly assume that.

With that logic in mind, DVD steelbooks should be highly sought after by now. They aren't however.

I can't see the logic there as that medium has been surpassed by blu ray which will also outperform streaming ,lest not forget one major advantage of blu rays is that they contain special features ,you won't get that with live steams of a movie .

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I can't see the logic there as that medium has been surpassed by blu ray which will also outperform streaming ,lest not forget one major advantage of blu rays is that they contain special features ,you won't get that with live steams of a movie .

I agree but I wasn't talking about the disc contents, it was about the demand of the steelbook case itself.

This is going off topic from the thread but the industry should have pushed dvd to extinction in the same way they did VHS especially as blu ray players are backwards compatible and cheap to buy.