Taxi Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Gallery 1988, Project Pop Art) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: March 09, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 1000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

taxi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice artwork but hasn't Taxi Driver been released this year? Do we really need another?
There must be some movies out there that do not come in steelbook packaging and are crying out for it!!!!!
Zzzzz

With this only been limited to 1000 in the UK its most likely will sell to a point with some who purchase just because its limited

I already have the Sony steelbook from 2013 that was a Zavvi exclusive and its a beautiful steelbook and looks a lot better
taxi-driver-steelbook-5.jpg
This new pop art version I'm sure some will still get this as for me I'm not double dipping as print run not a reason as to why I purchase a steelbook

I would have liked to have seen a different Sony UK title just for the UK to be a true exclusive for the UK

Great film but not a fan of the artwork they could of put a mean looking de nero on front with the mo hawk or a classic scene from the film to give it the extra treatment it needed that effort would of been appreciated...