Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: November 3rd, 2017
Purchase: Amazon US - Amazon UK - Zavvi

A1Fy9du3p6L._SL1500_.jpg 9151BfcKKTL._SL1500_.jpg

These are supposedly leaked images of the next game in the series, which shows CoD going "back to its roots" as Activision promised back in February.

1.png
5.png

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
If this is a legit leak and WW2 is going to be the basis of the next game I can only say one thing: ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!

It will be so nice to get away from exo suits and that stupid wall running rubbish and get back to a time period that has so many stories to offer. A modern day remake of the D-Day landings would be awesome, I always remember that being an awesome experience in Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

Fingers crossed these leaked images are an indication of what's to come. Especially since two of those mocked up steelbooks seem to point to a beach landing.

If this is a legit leak and WW2 is going to be the basis of the next game I can only say one thing: ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!

It will be so nice to get away from exo suits and that stupid wall running rubbish and get back to a time period that has so many stories to offer. A modern day remake of the D-Day landings would be awesome, I always remember that being an awesome experience in Medal of Honor Allied Assault.

Fingers crossed these leaked images are an indication of what's to come. Especially since two of those mocked up steelbooks seem to point to a beach landing.
I'm with you 100% on that! I think Battlefield 1's popularity compared to Infinite Warfare's speaks for itself really... especially when you consider most people only picked up IW just to get hold of the CoD4 remaster.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I'm with you 100% on that! I think Battlefield 1's popularity compared to Infinite Warfare's speaks for itself really... especially when you consider most people only picked up IW just to get hold of the CoD4 remaster.

Yup, I was one of those guys. Only played a little bit of IW story before I was bored of it and went to the remaster. Battlefield 1 is the main one I play, but I can see that changing if we get a new WW2 CoD game

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I don't know about this one, I may wait until after it's release and it comes down in price. I'm more of a modern day to future soldier, Merc or Spy. Come out with a new Splinter Cell and I'm down. :)

Although really my favorite WWII games are the Sniper Elite's. I started playing from the very first one way back on the original XBOX. I just looked and noticed there's a new one "Sniper Elite 4" out now. I'll probably be adding it to my Steam library very soon. :D

Last edited:

Over two years in the making, Sledgehammer Games delivers a gritty, personal experience in the setting of the largest worldwide conflict in history to a new gaming generation in Call of Duty®: WWII. Play through the story of ordinary men turned soldiers in the 1st Infantry Division as they fight to preserve freedom in the face of tyranny. Call of Duty: WWII delivers fast-paced, boots-on-ground combat through iconic locations in the European Theater.

Pre-order Call of Duty: WWII now on-disc or digital download and secure your code for the Private Beta: http://www.CallofDuty.com/WWII

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
You know... I have the same feeling when I watch this as when I see the trailer for the new Transformers movie.
With both of these trailers- the editing is nice. The tone is cool.

But I know that this is JUST Call of Duty- and they haven't done anything interesting with their single-player campaigns since... well... ever.
Just like how I know that Transformers is just going to be more Michael Bay BS, no matter how much color or Anthony Hopkins you pack in to that trailer.