Team Hi-Def Ninja

Zero

Six String Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 20, 2011
Nuremberg, Germany
Hi everybody!

With this thread i´m going to found the Sports Team "Hi-Def Ninja"

I was participating at my local half marathon last Sunday and was asked for what team i was going to run. Since i´m not a member of any team i asked Wreck if he´d allow me to found the team Hi-Def Ninja and to run for our awsome forum. He was so nice to agree and allowed me to do so.

I want to inspire more Ninjas of our forum to participate at sport events for team Hi-Def Ninja if they are in a similar situation as i was. We could become an international Sports team aside from just being the greatest and most awsome Blu-ray forum in the whole world. I will try to participate more often in more runs for this team and i would be happy if some of you would join me.:scat:

Here are some impressions from my first run for Team Hi-Def Ninja. Unfortunately my dad didn´t have a better cam so you have to bear with some bad pics untill i´m able to organize some better ones.

dscn2169.jpg

dscn2172.jpg

Me crossing the finish line
dscn2173.jpg

dscn2174.jpg

I know my time could have been better but it was my first run over the half marathon distance and i didn´t know how to manage my power yet. Nex time will be faster. I was place 103 of 240 and place 13 in my age class
5289294-0.jpg

And doesn´t the medal suit Dobby just fine?
WP_20131007_004.jpg

WP_20131007_010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on completing your first half marathon :thumbs:

Team HDN sounds like a cool idea! I'm sure there will be some interest

Reactions: Zero
That's awesome Fabian. Maybe we can get Flip to design an Iron on Logo so Ninjas can download and iron onto a shirt

Reactions: Zero
Great idea and your time looks pretty good to me! :)

I did a hilly 55 mile bike event at the weekend - shorter than usual, but it was hard work given I have been out of action for nearly five weeks.

I ride for a club already, but would love to ride for HDN sometime too :)

This is me riding up in Staffordshire and Cheshire this weekend

8yzera7y.jpg

(Picture pinched off the event photographers site until I can get the original ;))

profile.asp

@ntman©®

Last edited:

I did a hilly 55 mile bike event at the weekend - shorter than usual, but it was hard work given I have been out of action for nearly five weeks.

@ntman©®

Hey Ant, Zero needs to borrow your Bike for an Iron man

Reactions: Zero and Antman

This is me riding up in Staffordshire and Cheshire this weekend

8yzera7y.jpg

(Picture pinched off the event photographers site until I can get the original ;))

profile.asp

@ntman©®

you should probably use some of your black bubble wrap for your knees and elbows, in case you fall.

Reactions: Antman