Release date: 25th November, 2015
Purchase links:
LE BONG Ver.
LE BACK Ver.
Price: $36.99

Bong Version | Back Version

_19_2_bd_bong_.jpg _19_2_bd_back_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks dude. I noticed that after posting. Thanks for the great photos.:thumbs::thumbs:
I preordered the Taiwan Bong thinking it would be my only other chance to get it. Wish I had have known about the British Bong before hand though.
While the steelbook (Bong Version or not) is the same the Taiwan Bong version comes with a lovely slip, actually the best one out there ;)

The 1/4 slip on this Korean one is kinda OKish, nothing like the beauty of the original Korean version of Ted so not a biggie that I missed out after all, esp that I got the Taiwan variant :headphone:

Still will grab this if it comes back in stock or if anyone manages to get an extra copy plz holla back @ me!! :kiss:

While the steelbook (Bong Version or not) is the same the Taiwan Bong version comes with a lovely slip, actually the best one out there ;)

The 1/4 slip on this Korean one is kinda OKish, nothing like the beauty of the original Korean version of Ted so not a biggie that I missed out after all, esp that I got the Taiwan variant :headphone:

Still will grab this if it comes back in stock or if anyone manages to get an extra copy plz holla back @ me!! :kiss:
Yep, now that I've seen the Taiwan slip I'm happy:thumbs: