Ted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #45) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 5th, 2015 (Standard) - October 17th, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Price: 449 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 401 copies.

14191506_1443001555716394_896245809_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I think this will be the first FACS I pass on for while. Really wish they would up their game in the WEA side of the business. To me, Filmarena are great and I'm a huge fan of them, but it's got to be time to hear about Dredd & T2 by now surely? Weren't they looking to do T Salvation also?

Film Arena Collection? It's more like the Fairly Average Collection at the moment. No doubt these will be very limited releases as a 'reward' for 'loyal' customers as others have mentioned. I don't quite know how mediocre films in mediocre Steelbooks with a few bits and bobs for a premium price is any kind of reward but I guess as long as people support it Film Arena will carry on doing it. I feel a bit sorry for those who are effectively forced into buying every release on the off chance that one of these releases is actually a must have and their so-called loyalty is a requirement in obtaining a copy.

Yeah I think this will be the first FACS I pass on for while. Really wish they would up their game in the WEA side of the business. To me, Filmarena are great and I'm a huge fan of them, but it's got to be time to hear about Dredd & T2 by now surely? Weren't they looking to do T Salvation also?

And also The Minions. Its being ages. Like you i will pass this release

hm..they really should lower the speed of new anouncements. For me at the moment there are too much releases out there (inkl. all other retailers).
As others said...maybe i pass this