Ted (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #45) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 5th, 2015 (Standard) - October 17th, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Price: 449 CZK (Standard) - 799 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 401 copies.

14191506_1443001555716394_896245809_o.jpg

Last edited:
@Collector03601 have the reservations been sent out? After getting it for scorch trials e1 i thought it would get these preselected ones, thats why am asking. Thanks
Yes the pre selection has already taken place, if you are not part of the first pre selected list you may be given the opportunity if a ninja from the list decides not to take up the offer.
Were you originally part of the list for Scorch Trials? or were you offered a copy after another ninja declined?

Yes the pre selection has already taken place, if you are not part of the first pre selected list you may be given the opportunity if a ninja from the list decides not to take up the offer.
Were you originally part of the list for Scorch Trials? or were you offered a copy after another ninja declined?
was part of scorch trials from start mate :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Mobley
PM Reservation?????:sorry: :sorry::sorry: okay,thanks for your reply:thumbs::sorry::sorry::(
Yes. As with TLS/SevSon/MazeRunnerE1, the amount of copies available is sadly strictly limited. Therefore, a Reservation PM to selected members has been sent out and those who reply to/like this PM will later make up the list of the GB thread which will already be posted as a closed GB.

That's strange as I don't see your name in the Scorch Trails E1 closed GB invite that was sent out. Are you sure you are not confusing it with E2 GB which was open to everyone.
You know what, you are right, i got confused with notification i received as an invite. Well thats come crashing down :(
Never mind, but thanks for responding mate