SteelbookedUp

Steelbook Man
Premium Supporter
Sep 1, 2012
UK
Pre-order up on JSDVD.
http://dvd.jsdvd.com/product_info.php?products_id=30562
Price: NT$1,020
This product will be in stock on Friday 07 December, 2012.
2059145884.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It would have been the best version if they didnt add that stupid blu banner on the paper slip. Not only does it look way out of place it covers up the beer that Ted is holding.

It would have been the best version if they didnt add that stupid blu banner on the paper slip. Not only does it look way out of place it covers up the beer that Ted is holding.

Yeah I can't justify this one. If only they made it the sameway as previous versions like Resident Evil, Underworld and so on. Not worth it.

I LOVED the film and honestly this isn't much more expensive than the UK version so it's an easy choice for me to get this one. Now if it was almost $70 like Skyfall than the choice would not be so easy. :hilarious:

Ted audio and region question

HI!

I hope you can help me about Ted steelbook taiwan edition. Is there on BD Hungarian audio and subtitles? This edition is region free?

Thanks your answer.

Best regards
fouco8 from Hungary

You hae a beautiful BD collection :)

HI!

I hope you can help me about Ted steelbook taiwan edition. Is there on BD Hungarian audio and subtitles? This edition is region free?

Thanks your answer.

Best regards
fouco8 from Hungary

You hae a beautiful BD collection :)

I cannot confirm on my copy since the calendar is covering up the back but according to JSDVD. Yes on Hungarian audio and subtitles. :thumbs: For future reference you can go to JSDVD and press the British Flag on the top right hand side and it will translate everything to English for you.;) I dont know about region free but I know its for sure Region 1 compatible.

Audio:
English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 / German / Spanish / Czech / Hungarian / Russian / Turkish

Subtitle: English / German / Spanish / Bulgarian / Guangdong language / Czech / Greek / Hebrew / Hungarian / Icelandic / Portuguese / Romanian / Russian / Turkish / Traditional Chinese

Last edited:
TW - Ted

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

1dn4GAw.jpg

SI222DD.jpg

RUuw3ca.jpg

tCohgvF.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

EQMRiZh.jpg

HNZYfXJ.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

OuToc7D.jpg