Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: April 18, 2017
Purchase link: From Target.com
Price: $19.99 at list, possibly $16.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Searched for a thread, but couldn't find one. If there is my apologies, mods please merge.

teentitans.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's likely not out for a couple of months, but once I know the details (if it can be ordered online), I might be open to hosting a group buy.

Looks like I won't be able to combine with the Justice League: Dark GB as the length between the two releases will be quite a bit.

Will be interesting to hear one of Miguel Ferrer's last performances as Deathstroke!

(And random fact, looks like this got a PG-13 rating).

I think it's likely not out for a couple of months, but once I know the details (if it can be ordered online), I might be open to hosting a group buy.

Looks like I won't be able to combine with the Justice League: Dark GB as the length between the two releases will be quite a bit.

Will be interesting to hear one of Miguel Ferrer's last performances as Deathstroke!

(And random fact, looks like this got a PG-13 rating).
No way, didn't even know he had passed away, always remember him being in Robocop, R.I.P :dunno:

I thought you were out of the GB Game

Anything from Best Buy? Most definitely, not doing.

Most things from Target? Not doing.

These DC ones - I've been doing them since the start and the majority of the folks requesting have always been prompt in payment, and have never given me any trouble - so I felt a bit bad about leaving them hanging.

That sums up steelbooks. I probably will still be doing digibooks here and there.

These DC ones - I've been doing them since the start and the majority of the folks requesting have always been prompt in payment, and have never given me any trouble - so I felt a bit bad about leaving them hanging.

That sums up steelbooks. I probably will still be doing digibooks here and there.

Fair enough. Hate to lose such a great resource, but I can't even imagine the logistics of organizing multiple group buys.

That is why you're a star

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Release date: April 18, 2017
Special Features:
  • Batman and Harley Quinn – Sneak peek at the next DC Universe Original Movie, Batman and Harley Quinn, featuring the talented creators and voice cast.
  • Titanic Minds: Wolfman and Perez – This revealing documentary explores a creative partnership that has lasted decades as Marv Wolfman and George Pérez come together to discuss their careers and one of the most famous runs in Teen Titan history, The Judas Contract.
  • Villains United: Deathstroke – When the super-soldier Deathstroke appears, the forces of good will be in the fight of their lives. This short featurette reveals the origin and unique abilities of this villain.
  • Additional Sneak Peeks
  • From the DC Comics Vault - Two Bonus Cartoons

163547_front.jpg

This steelbook is looking like a USA exclusive then. Zavvi appears to be not picking it up in the UK.

What are the chances of a group buy if enough interest and purchase followup?

hey guys, I was forced to do some detective work, just because I feel like Target had this listed, but maybe the description was wrong or incomplete.

what I have found - the regular blu-ray plastic case edition listed on many sites has the UPC of - you can google this UPC yourself to double check if you'd like -

(if you search Best Buy.com, you get this listing - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/teen-titans-the-judas-contract-blu-ray-2017/5709051.p?skuId=5709051)

this matches the UPC listed on target.com for the following listing.
http://www.target.com/p/teen-titans-the-judas-contract-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52272672

(Target DPCI of 058-30-1072)

that means, the STEELBOOK listing must be
http://www.target.com/p/teen-titans-the-judas-contract-blu-ray/-/A-52296678

with a UPC of 883929576678

(Target DPCI of 058-30-1077)

hopefully that helps some of those USA members that have been on the fence.

if you still aren't sure, it might be worthwhile ordering one of each, just in case the warehouse messes up the stock allocation.

hopefully they update the listings, but if not...