Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Limited Edition Figure Pack (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Figure Pack
11050187_1417715236_283733.jpg

Pre-order Link
[Limited to 1000 COPIES]-

Release Date: 16th February 2015
LIVE

Last edited by a moderator:
Given the price, I don't expect anything too great. But I am intrigued by the set on mini-figs. Wish there were better pictures

It's always figures or the steelbook, why they never do both together, far too expensive

Given the price, I don't expect anything too great. But I am intrigued by the set on mini-figs. Wish there were better pictures
I don't think the figures will be very detailed but for the price I guess that is to be expected.

Got mine today
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423867324.528485.jpg
for a valentines gift. And it turns up like this. Thanks Zavvi. It's a bit ****** too. Thought it was a steel book for some reason and the figures look like cereal toys. Also it's limited to 1000 but no numbering or anything. Just a cardboard box and plastic insert. Disappointed

The figures are probably similar to the mini figs from the 2003 series, which were low quality. I liked the look of this but always have to wait for in-hand pics these days.

So glad I never followed through with this order and can't imagine state it would be in coming to Australia.to be honest Zavvi when I was in uk did do great for while in the packing etc but back to there old ways.i have ordered a couple of editions of things from them over to oz and just may have been lucky in he condition they arrived in.but to be honest unless they are just plain Blu Ray then anything else like this or something you want the packing to be mint I look elsewhere unless the price is crazy cheap.

Didn't order this.

Sorry for all the people who got them damaged. Never trust Zavvi to send a collectable set :(