Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Blu-ray Gift Set With Figurines (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Blu-ray Gift Set With Figurines (Walmart Exclusive!) And it includes 2 Reversible NINJA Masks!!! :cool: ;)'

Order Link: SOLD OUT
Price: $32.96
Group Buy: apsmith21

:thumbs:

Wal-Mart Exclusive!.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
F**K YEAH!!! :notworthy: This is another Edition I'm gonna OWN! :cool: Cant wait to wear the Masks while I show off my NINJA skills to the wife... in my undies!!! :naughty: ;) That's what you call, "NINJA STRONG!" :rofl: :p

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
@NoDingsNoScratches I know you F**ING HATE Walmart, but are you going after this Edition? ;) I recommend it bro! :thumbs:

Thanks for the rec my ninja. and You know thats right, I ****!ng hate Wallymart!I won't be going back till Anevgers 2 Slips hopefully ;)

But Here's my beef with this set: •This Walmart TMNT gift set comes with cheap looking figurines, and a Standard Slipcover.

Now if it was like the age of extinction gift set, and came with a cool exclusive slipcover, then I would be more tempted. HOWEVER, I did buy a lenticular TMNT popcorn bucket at Walmart when I was these a week or so ago...

I feel pretty complete with my TMNT haul today...check it out:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks for the rec my ninja. and You know thats right, I ****!ng hate Wallymart!I won't be going back till Anevgers 2 Slips hopefully ;)

But Here's my beef with this set: •This Walmart TMNT gift set comes with cheap looking figurines, and a Standard Slipcover.

Now if it was like the age of extinction gift set, and came with a cool exclusive slipcover, then I would be more tempted. HOWEVER, I did buy a lenticular TMNT popcorn bucket at Walmart when I was these a week or so ago...

I feel pretty complete with my TMNT haul today...check it out:

View attachment 123142 View attachment 123143 View attachment 123144 View attachment 123145
@NoDingsNoScratches EPIC TMNT Haul my friend! :cool: :notworthy: I was also hoping for another Walmart Embossed Slip like they did with TF4! :( :mad: Oh well, I still like this Gift Set ;) Earlier today I bought the Toys R Us Exclusive :thumbs: I'll post pics in a bit! :Snap: :photo:

Lenti Popcorn Bucket!? :OMG: I missed that one! :banghead:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches