Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (Blu-ray Slipcover w/ Bonus Disc) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 16, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $22.99
ORDER: Target

TMNT.jpg

The item description makes it sound like Target may release four slipcovers; one with each Turtle:
Exclusive cover will be chosen and shipped at random, cannot guarantee specific Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle featured on cover.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Looks like this could be a a big pain in the kabukous to get all the slips...

What about the Rat? No slip for him? Or Shredder?

It looks like a crap shoot, random shipments and all. A little thrill of the chase for this one. Ill try to get them all...gunna be one hell of a blind buy...

Reactions: goufcustom
Looks like this could be a a big pain in the kabukous to get all the slips...

What about the Rat? No slip for him? Or Shredder?

It looks like a crap shoot, random shipments and all. A little thrill of the chase for this one. Ill try to get them all...gunna be one hell of a blind buy...
Splinter was especially ugly in this movie. Not sure anyone would buy that slip. A Shredder cover would have been cool though.

Oh nice! I like those revised slips better than the originals. The uniformity is really welcomed. I wouldn't frown at embossing or lenticular, like @kryptonite said, but I'm more of a sucker for gatefold covers (is that a strange thing to like? gatefolds always make me smile). But they probably would have showed that by now. Lenticular/embossing could still happen, but I'm thinking they are likely just regular slips. And as long as they put that slick/glossy finish on it, I'm fine with that.

Just a heads up. Looks like the artwork on these guys has changed... It now features the names of the turtles on the front.
(They must have saw Richard's post on here and freaked out that he didn't know their names. lol)

View attachment 106173 View attachment 106169 View attachment 106170 View attachment 106171 View attachment 106172
OH HELL YEAH!!!
excited.gif
I sure like these Slips even more now, I LOVE that their names along with the matching colors were added! :woot: Thanks for the update @kaw! :thumbs:

@tridon Can you PLEASE change the Release Date to December 16th!? ;) Thanks in advance buddy! :cool:

I dunno guys. I may be in the minority here, but the old ones were growing on me. A little more cleaner... Leo had the Green Text... and they flipped Raph.
Very curious how they will look in real. Hoping for some embossing for sure.
Embossing would be AWESOME! :thumbs: I do wish the Title stayed Green like the previous Leo Slip Art... but oh well, these are gonna look great next to one another! :woot: Can't wait! :drool:

Reactions: MGD and kryptonite