Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 16, 2014
Purchase link: FutreShop.ca
Price: 26.99$
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: Gloss finish, Embossed but in an unconfirmed location most likely the title

tmnt front.jpg

TMNT Front.jpg TMNT Back.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!
thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Jumped into the group buy for this blindly without seeing the film (not out for another month in the UK) but liking the artwork, a lot!

The front artwork stands out from the back, it's like they are not even the same steelbook, it's not bad by any means but not sure about this one. I watched the movie was it was ok, could have been better of course, got to say I still prefer the original movie.

Reactions: Andycadle84
Any idea if this is region locked?? Entered the group buy without considering this...

As for the film itself, it (finally!!) came out in the UK at the Weekend (well, advance screenings anyway...) Really enjoyed it!!

Think the vast amount of negative reviews it received were totally unwarranted; It took a fair while to get going but when it did, it was a fun film.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Any idea if this is region locked?? Entered the group buy without considering this...

As for the film itself, it (finally!!) came out in the UK at the Weekend (well, advance screenings anyway...) Really enjoyed it!!

Think the vast amount of negative reviews it received were totally unwarranted; It took a fair while to get going but when it did, it was a fun film.
The Blu-ray Disc has been confirmed multi-region on DVDWorld USA.

It's shame there went with the silver/metal colour and not the movie poster colours of the Black/dark green. I hoping that with Turtles being a Paramount release that the UK may get one from Entertainment Store with added 3D disk and better artwork (I know there's a thread about one possibly from HMV).

It's shame there went with the silver/metal colour and not the movie poster colours of the Black/dark green. I hoping that with Turtles being a Paramount release that the UK may get one from Entertainment Store with added 3D disk and better artwork (I know there's a thread about one possibly from HMV).
I haven't seen that poster but may be because those colours didn't set well with how their weapons/hands bleed out in to the silver? If ES store does an exclusive, I'll have to wait and see before picking up.

I haven't seen that poster but may be because those colours didn't set well with how their weapons/hands bleed out in to the silver? If ES store does an exclusive, I'll have to wait and see before picking up.

for the colour i talking about can be seen on page 3 post number 44, you never know this could end up looking great once in hand.

Does not look that appealing by looking at the top pics,I would consider the Australian version over this one...

Reactions: jono3000
Think I prefer this art to the ES one. Both look good tho, this one looks full gloss on the back but I think the ES one might be a bit better because of the spot gloss on shredder.