Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £8.99

10921219-1400241424-939014.jpg

10921219-1401810867-463432.jpg
10921219-1401810867-463474.jpg
10921219-1401810867-463375.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But then why would my the regular Sony BD (not a ps3) just kicked back out to the system menu?

Same thing happens with me. It won't play on my region A Sony but plays fine on my Region B Sony. Strange......

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Anyone have the opportunity to see if the subtitles are in English only, or are there other languages​​?

I can confirm that there are ONLY English subtitles.

Reactions: lomadu and dfoles
Is this still in stock?! Zavvis ultra limited status and previous OOS must mean something else in the English language. The last few remaining and the figure of 300 over a week ago after pics were released is BS. I have cancelled Ghostbusters 2 ......no way it is ultra rare since they never confirmed the print run....dirty tactics

Reactions: altermann
Is this still in stock?! Zavvis ultra limited status and previous OOS must mean something else in the English language. The last few remaining and the figure of 300 over a week ago after pics were released is BS. I have cancelled Ghostbusters 2 ......no way it is ultra rare since they never confirmed the print run....dirty tactics

I tend to strongly agree with you. Nothing seems to be 'sold out any more (except in the run up to release) TMNT, I saw The Devil, Under The Skin.....hell, even FILTH is still available.

I was glad Day Of The Dead was pushed back today because I requested to have my copy cancelled yesterday and I was afraid they were going to tell me it was 'processing'. They cancelled it today. Seriously thinking of trimming down more titles with them from my preorders :(

Reactions: SteelReaper

they haven't sold 300 in 3 months lol apparently, if you were to take their word for it

if that is actually true, then i would say steelbooks are on their last leg. for zavvi at least.

and yeh, same with ghostbusters 2. i was thinking the other day, wouldnt it have been better for them marketing wise to sell it around halloween

they haven't sold 300 in 3 months lol apparently, if you were to take their word for it

if that is actually true, then i would say steelbooks are on their last leg. for zavvi at least.

and yeh, same with ghostbusters 2. i was thinking the other day, wouldnt it have been better for them marketing wise to sell it around halloween

That's what worries me! It would be nice if Zavvi calmed down with all of these releases and stopped worrying about people losing interest by giving out seemingly false info about quantity remaining. Gets people hyped up over nothing.

Reactions: Hamill82
They look f*cking awesome!

I don't have room for anything like this anymore after my hulk & ironman hulkbuster set

Barely have room for steels anymore lol
I know right!!! They look incredible!!!
I grow up playing with those in the 80's-90's and seeing how accurate they feel, I'm almost tempted. But just too big (no more room) and will be way too expensive

I know right!!! They look incredible!!!
I grow up playing with those in the 80's-90's and seeing how accurate they feel, I'm almost tempted. But just too big (no more room) and will be way too expensive

Yeah I used to have the figures as a kid and the van and sewer set etc. Loved it lol

They do look really big don't they. And guaranteed to be pricey.
They get better each time with detail with these statutes/ figures

I would love to see some real ghostbusters statutes. I've never seen anything like them anyway. Not that i would be able to afford them but I imagine they could make them look cool

Reactions: Hamill82 and Drum18
I remember TMNT used to be huge hit when I was young. These statues certainly look very cool, but I've stopped collecting such things. I was harcore prop collector and had one of the largest movie prop / Star Wars collections in Finland, but sold everything few years ago. At some point the house started to felt like museum. Thanks for sharing these @Drum18

I remember TMNT used to be huge hit when I was young. These statues certainly look very cool, but I've stopped collecting such things. I was harcore prop collector and had one of the largest movie prop / Star Wars collections in Finland, but sold everything few years ago. At some point the house started to felt like museum. Thanks for sharing these @Drum18

Very very cool, would love to see some photos if you have any

(Obviously not in this thread but if you ever do post any can you tag me please lol)

Reactions: Hamill82
Very very cool, would love to see some photos if you have any

(Obviously not in this thread but if you ever do post any can you tag me please lol)

I should have lots of photos somewhere in the archives. I might share those at some point. I started to collect in the early 2000 and somewhere in 2012 it ended. In the early days of collecting I didn't have any kids, but nowadays I have 5 and life has changed so much, so eventually sold everything.

Reactions: Drum18 and Flloydo