Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zoom Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 24, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99

8308916.jpg

image-2.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, spine is white and the text is a bit blurry. It would of looked so much better if the whole SB would of been white. Not a big fan of these silver SB's. Wish i didn't order it now to be honest. Will keep it as my son is mad on turtles.
I agree, not a fan of the silver. It would have definatly looked better in white.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Also received mine earlier and it's not as bad as I expected. Like most, I'm usually not a big fan of bare metal steels either... but it actually works quite well here, since the characters are obviously supposed to be breaking through the metal. It helps that it's gloss too, so the metallic finish doesn't look as streaky and the coloured parts pop... bossing the characters/outline of the broken metal would've been the icing on the cake though IMO. Not a bad steel overall. :)

It's really nice in hand :)

Finally arrived, Its actually really gorgeous in hand tbh.

Watched it last night. Really enjoyed it. As much as the first even.

The 3D was very good also.

Yes I totally agree, I tend to not love metal ones but this is really nice in hand love the artwork front and back. We watched the film last night and I agree just as good as first one both are a very enjoyable watch. Who doesn't love the TMNT? :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Forgot to post pics of this

Not a bad release but would of been a hell of a lot better if it was white. But I do like both films and happy to own both

The fist does look kinda 3D coming out the steel which is cool

image.jpeg

Shame krang isn't on the back or inside.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Both films together

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Really want to pick this up, there's about five Zoom steel's that I want but there packaging is putting me off, anyone ordered that many in one go? maybe get better packaging....

Really want to pick this up, there's about five Zoom steel's that I want but there packaging is putting me off, anyone ordered that many in one go? maybe get better packaging....

every single one of mine has arrived mint, even the single orders. The jiffy bag inside a cardboard envelope. If you order multiple steels that are in stock or the same release date they combine the shipment and you get them in a bigger box which is better.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
every single one of mine has arrived mint, even the single orders. The jiffy bag inside a cardboard envelope. If you order multiple steels that are in stock or the same release date they combine the shipment and you get them in a bigger box which is better.
Thanks for the info:thumbs:, probably going to place my first Zoom order tonight then....