Alexandria Safe-Zone
Price: $149.99
Amazon: PS4 - Xbox One
Amazon UK: PC - PS4 - Xbox One
GAME: PC - PS4 - Xbox One
Zavvi: PC - PS4 - Xbox One

s6OmgVI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't fully enjoyed a Tekken game since Tag Tournament, but this is one nice-looking Collector's Edition. That statue is amazing, that SteelBook is amazing, and the cover art on the regular case is amazing. Wow. :drool:

I haven't fully enjoyed a Tekken game since Tag Tournament, but this is one nice-looking Collector's Edition. That statue is amazing, that SteelBook is amazing, and the cover art on the regular case is amazing. Wow. :drool:
Tekken 5 was the last one I played. I think it's time to give this serie a new chance.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Tekken 5 was the last one I played. I think it's time to give this serie a new chance.

Tekken 5 was way better than Tekken 4, but I still didn't care for it. Tekken 6 was so full of micro transactions... it was just awful. Tekken 3, in my opinion, is still the best in the regular series. I loved Tekken Tag Tournament, though. The tag gameplay was awesome and Tekken Bowl is the best Tekken mini-game out there! :thumbs:

I hope this is a real steelbook and not a Metalpak like Tekken 6 and TTT2.

You should give Tekken Tag Tournament 2 a try.

• Thanks
I hope this is a real steelbook and not a Metalpak like Tekken 6 and TTT2.

You should give Tekken Tag Tournament 2 a try.

I actually never played the full TTT2, but I did try out the demo that came on the Tekken Hybrid disc. I thought it was fun and that it looked great. It's been on my to-play list for quite some time.

Tekken 5 was way better than Tekken 4, but I still didn't care for it. Tekken 6 was so full of micro transactions... it was just awful. Tekken 3, in my opinion, is still the best in the regular series. I loved Tekken Tag Tournament, though. The tag gameplay was awesome and Tekken Bowl is the best Tekken mini-game out there! :thumbs:
I enjoyed Tekken 4 more than Tekken 5 ...damn, the Jin mini game was crap². Yeah, Tekken Tag Tournament was great ...we played the Bowl mini game more than the regular game :D and I agree, that Tekken 3 is the best one.

• Thanks