Multi Tekken Tag Tournament 2 WATE (MetalPak)(Game Exclusive) [UK]

Here is a post I just read today and states that GAME will have an exclusive edition that comes with a metal case. If this is true and we don't have access to this in the US then I need to get this somehow lol.
Link: Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Mod edit: fixed for you bud ;)
8810TTT2_MockupCEFinal.jpg

Release Dates:
Europe - September 14th
North America - September 11th

Yea you can edit the title too, I didn't know for sure at first lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
Preorder up now on GAME - £59.99

xbox360

PS3

Release date says TBD but the normal version says 14th Sept (as above) so should be out same time

Last edited:
There are several regular covers released in different versions depending on the region. Wonder if that's the case with the steelbook aswell (although i'm worried 'Metal case' means Metal Pak :().

edit: ANZ edition is from ebgames? that's such a pain. impossible to get stuff from ebgames australia.

http://www.gulfup.com/show/X9fcir573m1c8gc

Originally Posted by Molasar
Is that a Steelbook or metal case? Would you be able to take better pics of inside and the SPINE?

His reply
It's not a Steelbook it's a metal case and inside it there are two CDs one for the game and one for the (beyond the scene)
if you still wanna a inside picture let me know.

.. just going on what he said about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: shakylechner
Seems as will a alternate Cover be out in Australia......

Ebgame ANZ Edition

https://www.ebgames.com.au/any/any?q=Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - ANZ Edition

Here in Australia, there are 2 versions of TTT2 special edition:

1. "We are Tekken edition" (similar to what will be out in UK)
2. "ANZ edition" (as shown in the link above)

I got the "We are Tekken" edition and unfortunately the case is a star metalpack case. Quite disappointing to say the least. :angry:

I haven't seen the ANZ edition but I'm hoping it'll be steelbook because it looks more like one than ANZ edition. I don't think that'll be the case though since it's listed as "metal case" as well only with different pictures.

If anyone bought the ANZ edition can you please tell us if it's steelbook or not.

Last edited: