Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Endo Arm Special Edition) (4K + 3D + 2D Blu-ray + CD) [Germany]

jonnybobbytimmy

The Devil™
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Release date: October 26, 2017 November 23, 2017
Purchase link: Studiocanal DE
Price: €149.99 (free shipping)

stc_he_term2_sku_endoArm_440x520_fs_1499255905_1499349808.jpg

Limitation: 2.000 (Germany / Austria)
Material: arm -> ABS plastic (injection molding) | cylinder -> acrylic glass
Size: arm -> height ca 53 cm, width ca 14 cm | wrapping -> height ca 55 cm, width ca 18 cm
Weight: ca 1.34kg

Last edited:
Email said:
Bitte beachten Sie, dass der Veröffentlichungstermin der exklusiven, limitierten „Terminator 2 Endo Arm Edition“ aus produktionstechnischen Gründen um drei Wochen verschoben werden musste. Der neue Liefertermin ist nun der Veröffentlichungstermin: 26. Oktober 2017.

Wir bitten diese Verzögerung zu entschuldigen und bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis!

Viele Grüße,

Ihr Terminator 2-3D Team

The release-date has changed to the 26. October due to delays in the production-process.

November 23, 2017 new releasedate.
source: email
I was lead to believe they was cancelling this worldwide? I'm hoping not as I have a uk order in with Amazon and got priority express delivery thrown in due to a mix up, with being told a few weeks back it was being shipped so was an unexpected bonus.
It uk orders get canceled might not be as lucky next time in getting an order in and if I did would hope they give same shipping method.
But let's hope the orders remain,I really don't care for the 4K I'm happy without it just want the endoarm. I'm sure we find out soon enough.

I was lead to believe they was cancelling this worldwide? I'm hoping not as I have a uk order in with Amazon and got priority express delivery thrown in due to a mix up, with being told a few weeks back it was being shipped so was an unexpected bonus.
It uk orders get canceled might not be as lucky next time in getting an order in and if I did would hope they give same shipping method.
But let's hope the orders remain,I really don't care for the 4K I'm happy without it just want the endoarm. I'm sure we find out soon enough.
4K UHD USA release has been cancelled till a later date unknown
USA release is distribution is from lionsgate
Lionsgate announced their release has been pulled

Outside USA/Canada distribution is through Studiocanal
It's unknown at the moment if Studiocanal have the same issues with the 4K UHD that lionsgate have in USA/Canada

Release date keeps changing though with StudioCanal so something is causing release date changes in Europe

There is no issues though that been announced in regards to 2D or 3D Blu-ray except release date changes