Terminator 2: Judgment Day (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 26, 2017 November 23, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE - Saturn - Media Markt
Price: €26.99 €29.99
Note: 2-Disc, additional scenes of director's cut and extended special edition are not remastered (according to German site / StudioCanal press server)

81GUResTA9L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91wLlMWHL-L._SL1500_.jpg
    91wLlMWHL-L._SL1500_.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
At this point, i don't even know how much money i spent on 'Terminator 2' on various editions, let it be VHS,DVD or Blu-ray. And yet i'm certain i will buy this one as well. I'm not even complaining, a kind of movie where i'm happy it gets so many different releases.

At this point, i don't even know how much money i spent on 'Terminator 2' on various editions, let it be VHS,DVD or Blu-ray. And yet i'm certain i will buy this one as well. I'm not even complaining, a kind of movie where i'm happy it gets so many different releases.

Hopefully I'll only be splashing out once more on T2. HDZeta will have that honour :happy:

Buecher.de has removed the listing. Interestingly, my preorder is still in the system.

According to StudioCanal, some online shops were too hasty in listing it. However, the physical media is in preparation and there are some "big things" in planning.

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
Important messages for items in your Basket:
We're sorry. The item Terminator 2 (Steelbook Edition) [3D-Blu-ray] is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.
:cautious::cautious:

* director's cut and extended special edition are not remastered

Edit: additional scenes are not remastered (according to German site / StudioCanal press server)

Last edited:
* director's cut and extended special edition are not remastered
No remaster or just no 3D? If no remaster at all then that would suck..
Edit: on Zavvi's listing it does say
  • Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition
Under both the normal blu-ray and the 4k version, so that would mean all 3 versions are remastered no?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
No remaster or just no 3D? If no remaster at all then that would suck..
Edit: on Zavvi's listing it does say
  • Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition
Under both the normal blu-ray and the 4k version, so that would mean all 3 versions are remastered no?
There's still a possibility that the branching scenes are in a lower quality, can't think of anything recent but it used to happen a lot

(n)I'm finding it strange that so many people are not interested in the 3D when that was the whole point of the release.
Naysayers are always more vocal :LOL:

Others are busy placing their orders, e.g., the Zavvi exclusive UK release of this steelbook sold out in a few hours.