Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11515044-1284500093120690.jpg

11515044-1094500093176202.jpg11515044-1454500093245247.jpg

Extras:
  • NEW – T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and many more)
  • 2 feature Commentaries; 23 members of Cast & Crew (1993)/ director James Cameron & co-author William Wisher
  • The making of T2 –1993
  • Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition
  • 2 Deleted Scenes with audio commentary
  • Trailers – NEW T2:3D trailer (2017) T2 theatrical trailer ‘This time there are two’/ ‘Same make new mission’/ Building the perfect Arnold

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just had an email from zavvi to say this is back in stock only to find after clicking the link that it's sold out..

I also got an email from amazon to click the link for the endoarm to find that's out of stock again too

Luckily I have the endoarm po at zavvi (for a higher price than amazon) and the steelbook po at am.de (for a higher price than zavvi) so I was hoping to pay the cheaper price for both but I'm glad I have orders at all:)

@zavvi have you got any info on the finish of this steel at all?
and while im at it tell me the title is debossed as well?

just being studiocanal release was hoping they done gloss

basil :thumbs:

So are zavvi releasing these in staggered batches?
Yeah, I thought it was strange it went back up again today. That's why I asked if we knew when the release date was. Usually it's around release time cancellations come back in stock.

I wonder if it's completely sold out now?

you think they will actually get it done cooey?
personally i think this is just another of there magic wish lists tbh.
and with no info coming foward from fa or @carllenc or @Collector03601

i have no faith in FA whatsoever anymore.

Yeah I think it will. FA are big Arnie fans and they've done T1, 3 and 5 so this will still come and I'm sure they'll do T4 also. How long we have to wait for it is another question.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
I have I missed this again, mother ... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hate being off site travelling, I just miss these announcements.

Yeah, I thought it was strange it went back up again today. That's why I asked if we knew when the release date was. Usually it's around release time cancellations come back in stock.

I wonder if it's completely sold out now?

I think Zavvi are doing their usual naughtiness and adding an extra 1K print run on top of their original 2K. Then they will do a Mad Max Fury Chrome and add another 1K print run 1 year later to make it 4K :rofl:

Zavvi once again breaching consumer law.

In effect what they did was to say, quick buy it now as there's only a few on offer and you'll miss out if you wait. The switch occurred by replenishing the previously said limited items, falsely indicating a brief decision process.

That is classified as misleading marketing and breaches the cap code.

Zavvi once again breaching consumer law.

In effect what they did was to say, quick buy it now as there's only a few on offer and you'll miss out if you wait. The switch occurred by replenishing the previously said limited items, falsely indicating a brief decision process.

That is classified as misleading marketing and breaches the cap code.

Or it could be as it has sold out quickly, they have been offered more by the distributor.

Or it could be as it has sold out quickly, they have been offered more by the distributor.
Replace the commodity with a late night double glazing sale to a pensioner, with the same line of "if you wait until tomorrow youll miss the one off opportunity".

You believe what you want, but consumer law is what governs marketing.

Replace the commodity with a late night double glazing sale to a pensioner, with the same line of "if you wait until tomorrow youll miss the one off opportunity".

You believe what you want, but consumer law is what governs marketing.

so in this case you have contacted trading standards to rectify the problem then starling? :D