Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11515044-1284500093120690.jpg

11515044-1094500093176202.jpg11515044-1454500093245247.jpg

Extras:
  • NEW – T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and many more)
  • 2 feature Commentaries; 23 members of Cast & Crew (1993)/ director James Cameron & co-author William Wisher
  • The making of T2 –1993
  • Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition
  • 2 Deleted Scenes with audio commentary
  • Trailers – NEW T2:3D trailer (2017) T2 theatrical trailer ‘This time there are two’/ ‘Same make new mission’/ Building the perfect Arnold

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came from a premiere here in NL, it was amazing experience to see this masterpiece on big screen finally. Some scenes are really good in 3D. But I´m more pleased by the movie itself, it is such a fun! I know I sound like I saw it a first time, but you just realise during the movie how brilliant it is. Movies like this are not made these days and I must say I had even small tears of happiness when watching the action scenes that´s how great it is! :cigar: Truly masterpiece!

Just came from a premiere here in NL, it was amazing experience to see this masterpiece on big screen finally.
Hey me too! Also NL. 3D effects were better than expected, but I did notice some scenes missing because i've been watching the director's cut for years on blu-ray.. Still worth it finally seeing it on the big screen for the first time. Can't wait for the steelbook

Hey me too! Also NL. 3D effects were better than expected, but I did notice some scenes missing because i've been watching the director's cut for years on blu-ray.. Still worth it finally seeing it on the big screen for the first time. Can't wait for the steelbook

Yes 3D was neat. There is actually lot of shots perfect for 3D, it´s like James knew back then that he´s gonna make a 3D in the future :LOL:

Btw the picture is clear and rich in details, it looks nothing like that "smooth" trailer, just FYI @lgans316

It never occurred to me that the new 3D (and I assume the 4K) edition wouldn't be the Skynet edition of the film, that's the only cut of the film I've ever known (obviously I've seen the original release but like you it feels like there's stuff missing)

Booked in for this tonight at the cinema.....the offer to do overtime at work and forgot about T2 (n):facepalm::dead::squint:

Watched it today. 3D was totally unnecessary. The one good 3D effect was the endoskull in the credits sequence.
The picture was quite heavily filtered, esp. in the desert scenes, the scene between John and Janelle and in the scenes where Sarah asks Silberman to put her into minimum security ward.

Watched it today. 3D was totally unnecessary. The one good 3D effect was the endoskull in the credits sequence.
The picture was quite heavily filtered, esp. in the desert scenes, the scene between John and Janelle and in the scenes where Sarah asks Silberman to put her into minimum security ward.

I do agree, if my local had 2D as an option I would've opted for that. But I really wanted to watch this so it was a no-brainer really. It was my first 3D cinema experience and it's exactly what I predicted i.e. a lot of flying rubble and things pointing at you. 2D, it can't be matched. Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned. ;)

Either way it's an amazing film, and just as well I got to see it on the big screen.

By the way, I can't wait to finally see what HDzeta have prepared for the final installment in their epic Terminator series. :hungry: They stated they'd wait for the remastered edition of Terminator 2 to be released before finishing the franchise, if I recall correctly?
And then there's also Filmarena (a couple of years down the road :rofl:)...