Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 4, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11515044-1284500093120690.jpg

11515044-1094500093176202.jpg11515044-1454500093245247.jpg

Extras:
  • NEW – T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and many more)
  • 2 feature Commentaries; 23 members of Cast & Crew (1993)/ director James Cameron & co-author William Wisher
  • The making of T2 –1993
  • Seamless Branching of the Theatrical cut, Director’s Cut and Special extended edition
  • 2 Deleted Scenes with audio commentary
  • Trailers – NEW T2:3D trailer (2017) T2 theatrical trailer ‘This time there are two’/ ‘Same make new mission’/ Building the perfect Arnold

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon have the Endoarm edition listed as "in stock on August 17th", could be the release date?
Though if they wanted to do real fan service, the release date should be August 29th (granted that is a Tuesday).

Edit: The theatrical release is August 25th, so I can't imagine that is the release date actually, probably just an error.

Why they omitted the 4K disc is beyond me. Sony and Fox included all versions of Spider-Man: Homecoming and WFTPOTA for £24.99. An up-and-coming disc format is being treated like a standard DVD.

• Thanks
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
As it's all about the 3D, Zavvi should have offered an exclusive lenticular magnet with this one to make it stand out from the rest.

Like Zoom did with Star Trek Beyond.

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
Judgment vs. judgement

In American English, judgement is generally considered a misspelling of judgment for all uses of the word, notwithstanding individual preferences. In British popular usage, judgment was traditionally the preferred form, but judgement has gained ground over the last couple of centuries and is now nearly as common as judgment.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/judgment-day
I know I am the german dude and you are the english one, but I am pretty sure about that ;)

I agree the phrase has a religious context. :) I was pointing out that both spellings are correct and not to do with anything religious in particular as you seemed to be stating that the without an E spelling was specific to the religious term. The without an E spelling can be used just as much as the with an E spelling. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
As a Zavvi exclusive the price is as it should be with HMV's few 4K/3D/2D fully loaded steels the exception rather than the rule.

With £29.99 my top price for a single steelbook (TV series etc.) this price of £24.99 falls well within that limit.

RE: ARTWORK - looks good and Arnie's pose fits in well with the GENISYS steelbook . . . with the previous super cool and elegant black and silver T2 steelbook unfortunately marred by the blank spine but still a lovely item in the flesh.

As for the title T2 and JUDG(E)MENT DAY(lol) - As a U.S. movie nothing wrong with "Judgment" (for the same reason there was nothing wrong with "The Color of Money"). Yes, DREDD was different . . .
upload_2017-7-17_14-15-27.png
upload_2017-7-17_14-16-10.png

Anyway it's clearly JUDGMENT on the majority of the posters I've seen although there are exceptions (as with everything):-
II
V
vikwe9il.jpg
4lmt4iwz.jpg
qroa9yva.jpg
nhtvuurq.jpg
wxi0glnx.jpg
ynqpkpcx.jpg
vbdfug9g.jpg
wpijg8wy.jpg
hmbkwann.jpg
xhz9z6r6.jpg
lfnu79xp.jpg
bxrf1dio.jpg
o91ltodx.jpg
xzlsqxta.jpg
ql9uuult.jpg
ws7yheqb.jpg
dnc4hdcc.jpg
dvkw9jvz.jpg
4kvfyowz.jpg
usvpfdmk.jpg
xchj3guh.jpg
h4imkngq.jpg
innualfb.jpg
rstsxq9s.jpg
saqdt1sn.jpg
4zv03dlg.jpg

The exception rather than the rule (lol):-

sioodqd6.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- as for T2 that's been appropriated by the "Trainspotting" peeps (lol):-
$_58.JPG
41aO7PjLIfL._SX385_.jpg

Best TERMINATOR 2 steelbook (not best content) - also JUDGMENT DAY remains this one courtesy Kimchi with an added touch which sets it apart from the similar 2009 U.K. T2 release:-
terminator-2-steelbook-kimchi-exclusive-15.jpg
terminator-2-steelbook-kimchi-exclusive-12.jpg
terminator-2-steelbook-kimchi-exclusive-21.jpg
terminator-2-steelbook-kimchi-exclusive-16.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T