MediaMarkt
Price: €21.85 (Amazon) - €16.90 (MM)

fee_786_587_png-png.157913

Attachments

• fee_786_587_png.png
    fee_786_587_png.png
    232 KB · Views: 2,601
Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds to me like a cow milking attempt to cash in on the upcoming movie.

A cow that I am more than happy to milk if the design is right. I was not particularly enamoured with the Kimchi one and the US one totally blows. I remember holding the old UK version in my hands years and years ago in HMV but was not impressed enough to buy it - but then again back then I thought that paying an additional £10 was too much for a metal tin ;)

Reactions: denizen
Well, I've still got the UK Skynet Edition steelbook, released years ago, probably my first ever steelbook, complete with 1/4 slip, and released by Optimum Home Entertainment. I love it, despite the fact that it has a spine slash (I didn't care about it or look for it at the time, but today my OCD sphincter would be twitching terribly about that)

Be very interested to see what this new version is going to bring us. Probably will turn out to be a shared run like Terminator has become.

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad
From Studio Canal (Germany), so will probably also appear in both the UK and France with identical artwork and only cosmetic differences.

Hopefully, new artwork and not a straight re-release.

Reactions: chunk
I have pre ordered for now but I will cancel if its just a reissue with same previous artwork

I would also keep the order if it has new extras or its a new remastered version