Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.10) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, June 22, 2016
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 28 at 10 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $105 (One Click includes Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Full slip: 900 copies, numbered
Lenticular slip: 1,700 copies, numbered
Quarter slip: 400 copies, numbered - Sold only with One Click
One click package: 400 copies, $105.00 (matching numbers Full slip + Lenticular slip + Quarter slip)
Order Limit: One Click X 1, Full Slip X 2, Lenticular X 2

12963654_697095137060928_4507824336969884201_n.jpg12974258_697095143727594_358971095570032282_n.jpg13010847_697095140394261_371214607180996878_n.jpg

12993599_697095353727573_5902010089860518836_n.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

giphy.gif

STEEL BOOK PRINT SPECIFICATION
·VARNISH :GLOSS
·TOP "SCHWARZENEGGER" : EMBOSSING
·BOTTOM TITLE: DEBOSSING
·Exterior Colors : CMYK + White
·Interior Colors : CMYK + White

Package details
* 2.35:1 / 1080P(FullHD), Theatrical Version (137 mins), Special Edition (154 mins)
* Audio : English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, English DTS Headphone: X, English Descriptive Audio, Commentary 1 (Production), Commentary 2 (Writer/Director)
* Subtitles : Korean, English SDH, Spanish, Chinese 1, Chinese 2
* Special Features
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" (1991 FEATURETTE) (30:38)
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" 3D (23:07)
- "T2" SPECIAL EDITION: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE (1993 FEATURETTE) (22:02)
- "T2": NO FEAT BUT WHAT WE MAKE (2003 FEATURETTE) (24:22)
- "T2": ON THE SET (2003 MONTAGE) (08:22)
- ORIGINAL STORYBOARD SEQUENCES (26:47)
- INTERROGATION SURVEILLANCE ARCHIVES (55:06)
- HD TRAILERS (07:30)
* 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
* 4x character card
* 5x post card

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember having any issues ordering for the Avengers 2 pre order. Of course, Nightcrawler, JSA, Dredd pre orders went flawlessly, but there is low demand for those (as observed by the fact that they are still in stock).

Star Wars will be a massacre, which is why I put my order in on the GB already.
With star wars I won't even bother with the 1 click. No point. I can never get a 1 click via Novas website.

Just going to get a lenti and probably pick up blufans lenti as well.

Reactions: JCC and milky
A Suggestion for future Nova Group Buys

Manta and HDzeta provide direct shipping with the Group Buys
If Nova did this also the cost would be a lot less and also make it easier on the Group Buy host

Both Nova and the Group Buy Host and the customers would get a release at a price that is reasonable
The main reason most like to order direct is to save on costs

If Nova provided direct shipping with a Group Buy it would be lot better value to members

If Nova did this also the cost would be a lot less and also make it easier on the Group Buy host

Both Nova and the Group Buy Host and the customers would get a release at a price that is reasonable

If Nova provided direct shipping with a Group Buy it would be lot better value to members

Great suggestion, let's make sure @Aniv sees this!

Reactions: Aniv
Nova wont provide direct shipping. Manta is doing as a trial and see how it works.

Let me think of some other ideas.

1 of the ideas is everyone should move to US. Cost of shipping within US is around $4 lol.

Same in the UK ... £2.20 and that's recorded !!! Or £3.90 for thicker packages.

imo am quite happy to pay few more quid and get them from aniv :thumbs:

Nova wont provide direct shipping. Manta is doing as a trial and see how it works.

1 of the ideas is everyone should move to US. Cost of shipping within US is around $4 lol.
I suggest move to Ireland :LOL:
Then It be cheaper for me :rofl::hilarious:

imo am quite happy to pay few more quid and get them from aniv :thumbs:
An extra $30-$40 is not a few quid :rofl:
It's not the GB host fault because it involves double shipping and other extra costs like customs etc

If Nova did do shipping direct with a GB it would be only about $10.00 extra that's a big difference to $30-$40 extra
That is why most like to order direct as you save a lot of money

An extra $30-$40 is not a few quid :rofl:
It's not the GB host fault because it involves double shipping and other extra costs like customs etc

If Nova did do shipping direct with a GB it would be only about $10.00 extra that's a big difference to $30-$40 extra
That is why most like to order direct as you save a lot of money
it's just an expression when you say a few more quid :rofl::thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: paulboland

yes thats a great idea aniv , weather got to be better than here :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Just checked on this thread to see how everyone got on. There were 174 unread messages...

Sorry to all that didn't manage to get what they wanted. Sounds like it was all one big p***take!

I think Aniv does a great job with these group buys to be honest.

The extra costs aren't his fault. Even if there was UK/European hub to forward the packages onto customers over here, then we'd be paying a share of customs fees which would push it up. We should be thankful there are no customs fees for Aniv to get packages from nova as the costs would be even higher.

I feel the pinch of the extra shipping costs as much as the next guy, but how often do we have to pay these fees? It's every couple of months we get a release from nova.

It's either that or Aniv refuses to ship to some of the higher costing countries, I for one hope that doesnt happen.

Reactions: InAFalsetto