Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.10) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, June 22, 2016
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 28 at 10 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $105 (One Click includes Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Full slip: 900 copies, numbered
Lenticular slip: 1,700 copies, numbered
Quarter slip: 400 copies, numbered - Sold only with One Click
One click package: 400 copies, $105.00 (matching numbers Full slip + Lenticular slip + Quarter slip)
Order Limit: One Click X 1, Full Slip X 2, Lenticular X 2

12963654_697095137060928_4507824336969884201_n.jpg12974258_697095143727594_358971095570032282_n.jpg13010847_697095140394261_371214607180996878_n.jpg

12993599_697095353727573_5902010089860518836_n.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

giphy.gif

STEEL BOOK PRINT SPECIFICATION
·VARNISH :GLOSS
·TOP "SCHWARZENEGGER" : EMBOSSING
·BOTTOM TITLE: DEBOSSING
·Exterior Colors : CMYK + White
·Interior Colors : CMYK + White

Package details
* 2.35:1 / 1080P(FullHD), Theatrical Version (137 mins), Special Edition (154 mins)
* Audio : English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, English DTS Headphone: X, English Descriptive Audio, Commentary 1 (Production), Commentary 2 (Writer/Director)
* Subtitles : Korean, English SDH, Spanish, Chinese 1, Chinese 2
* Special Features
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" (1991 FEATURETTE) (30:38)
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" 3D (23:07)
- "T2" SPECIAL EDITION: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE (1993 FEATURETTE) (22:02)
- "T2": NO FEAT BUT WHAT WE MAKE (2003 FEATURETTE) (24:22)
- "T2": ON THE SET (2003 MONTAGE) (08:22)
- ORIGINAL STORYBOARD SEQUENCES (26:47)
- INTERROGATION SURVEILLANCE ARCHIVES (55:06)
- HD TRAILERS (07:30)
* 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
* 4x character card
* 5x post card

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad to read the comments from the Ninjas here I too know the pain of Magento with the Avengers One Click.(n)
That's why I joined @Aniv s GB, I just couldn't take the Stress.:vomit:
Hopefully Nova can trial some different ideas as it's clearly not any getting better or they risk losing customers.
Nova usually do a relist for cancellations so hopefully those that's missed this can still get a copy.
I dread to think what will happen for Star Wars.:bag:

Reactions: harry
Novamedia servers not up to it again, a real struggle just to get the one/s you want or sadly some missed out, I'm considering GB's for NM on popular movies from now on. Hopefully they will have cancellations for those that missed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
It's days like these at NovaMedia where I want the T-800 to go around and give that damned Magento character a right good frightening. :angry: :box: :mad:

xT1XGzoveLRRbXkG7S.gif

Last edited:
Managed to get a Lenti order in. Took 24 minutes of refreshing and stressing. Glad i got my order in the GB too for the fulllslip. I think with Nova media releases the GB is the way to go

Well, what an eventful day it's been... :D My first "live" direct order @ NOVA and managed to snag a lenti after what seemed a very long 22 minutes... :wacky:

I had a short window to complete my order and just made it in time before having to return to work at 14:30... :ohno: (Have to thank my lucky stars today :angel::angel::angel: ). At one stage (and like many others too) I'd even made it to step 5 to confirm order, only to get kicked right back to stage 1 again... :mad:

So in short, congrats to those who successfully ordered and commiserations to the Ninja's who didn't make it... :shy::notworthy::happy:

Reactions: chunk and harry
Well, what an eventful day it's been... :D My first "live" direct order @ NOVA and managed to snag a lenti after what seemed a very long 22 minutes... :wacky:

I had a short window to complete my order and just made it in time before having to return to work at 14:30... :ohno: (Have to thank my lucky stars today :angel::angel::angel: ). At one stage (and like many others too) I'd even made it to step 5 to confirm order, only to get kicked right back to stage 1 again... :mad:

So in short, congrats to those who successfully ordered and commiserations to the Ninja's who didn't make it... :shy::notworthy::happy:

Gotta love Nova servers :banghead:. If there's something you can rely on, it's Magneto :punch:. For the first time I managed to get 1-click, but the battle was exhausting :dead:. I was making dinner at the time and all I can say, the chicken was well done :rolleyes:

Reactions: chunk and harry
$50 for a 25+ year old movie that's been rehashed a fair bit is ludicrous IMO. No wonder Nova don't give a shite! They are laughing all the way to the bank! I refuse to pay those prices. The item itself should have been no more than $25 and that's being generous. I recently picked up TWO similar titles for around that price-Escape From New York and Red Heat (Korean editions with slips) so it can be done.

I'm starting to lose heart in the Steelbooks now if I'm being honest as it's becoming quite clear were being taken advantage of regularly for overpriced titles. I know no one forces us to pay. So I don't!!!

I'll only pay if it's a new title or a film that hasn't had a steelbook release before if I really want it.
The days of buying 'willy nilly' or just for the sake of it are gone for me.

Last edited:
Well I have yet to see a collection of steel collectables from Nova/HDZ/FA/Kimchi/ETC of an older movie that's around that $25...

Unless you're talking regular amaray release...

Well I have yet to see a collection of steel collectables from Nova/HDZ/FA/Kimchi/ETC of an older movie that's around that $25...

That's precisely my point......

They don't always need to be $35/$45. Just look at the recent wave of Kubrick Steelbooks. $35 in Asia. The same ones €13 on amazon France.

Obviously we don't have that luxury with exclusives. But the retailers know that.

there was a preorder? who cares..ppl supporting nova time again. Server still sucks. Nova is laughing in their office :LOL:
Even Manta get their **** done.
:hilarious:

Last edited: