Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No.10) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 31, June 22, 2016
Purchase links: Lenticular - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 28 at 10 PM Korea time)
Price: $35.99 (Full Slip - Lenti) - $105 (One Click includes Quarter Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv
Notes:
Full slip: 900 copies, numbered
Lenticular slip: 1,700 copies, numbered
Quarter slip: 400 copies, numbered - Sold only with One Click
One click package: 400 copies, $105.00 (matching numbers Full slip + Lenticular slip + Quarter slip)
Order Limit: One Click X 1, Full Slip X 2, Lenticular X 2

12963654_697095137060928_4507824336969884201_n.jpg12974258_697095143727594_358971095570032282_n.jpg13010847_697095140394261_371214607180996878_n.jpg

12993599_697095353727573_5902010089860518836_n.jpg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

giphy.gif

STEEL BOOK PRINT SPECIFICATION
·VARNISH :GLOSS
·TOP "SCHWARZENEGGER" : EMBOSSING
·BOTTOM TITLE: DEBOSSING
·Exterior Colors : CMYK + White
·Interior Colors : CMYK + White

Package details
* 2.35:1 / 1080P(FullHD), Theatrical Version (137 mins), Special Edition (154 mins)
* Audio : English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1, English DTS Headphone: X, English Descriptive Audio, Commentary 1 (Production), Commentary 2 (Writer/Director)
* Subtitles : Korean, English SDH, Spanish, Chinese 1, Chinese 2
* Special Features
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" (1991 FEATURETTE) (30:38)
- THE MAKING OF "TERMINATOR 2" 3D (23:07)
- "T2" SPECIAL EDITION: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE (1993 FEATURETTE) (22:02)
- "T2": NO FEAT BUT WHAT WE MAKE (2003 FEATURETTE) (24:22)
- "T2": ON THE SET (2003 MONTAGE) (08:22)
- ORIGINAL STORYBOARD SEQUENCES (26:47)
- INTERROGATION SURVEILLANCE ARCHIVES (55:06)
- HD TRAILERS (07:30)
* 36 pages booklet (English, Korean)
* 4x character card
* 5x post card

Last edited by a moderator:
there was a preorder? who cares..ppl supporting nova time again. Server still sucks. Nova is laughing in their office :LOL:
Even Manta get their **** done.
:hilarious:

Their products still sell out in minutes, so why should they care?
If I say, here and now, "let's not buy Star Wars Force Awakens from Nova until they upgrade their server", will any Ninja follow me at all? I don't think so...
We do nothing but complain. So at the end it's our own fault... :sorry:

Their products still sell out in minutes, so why should they care?
If I say, here and now, "let's not buy Star Wars Force Awakens from Nova until they upgrade their server", will any Ninja follow me at all? I don't think so...
We do nothing but complain. So at the end it's our own fault... :sorry:
Scalpers would have a field day if no one on this site buys it. Someone else will.

Scalpers would have a field day if no one on this site buys it. Someone else will.
This is why the cycle is the way it is to begin with.

A lot of people only buying these up to put them on eBay at inflated prices. Which is why they sell out so quickly and which is why Nova don't care (I don't blame them, they are out to sell a product and make money at the end of the day) But they are still overpriced IMO. Even for scalpers!

A lot of people only buying these up to put them on eBay at inflated prices. Which is why they sell out so quickly and which is why Nova don't care (I don't blame them, they are out to sell a product and make money at the end of the day) But they are still overpriced IMO. Even for scalpers!

I guess you can't measure the value of a collectable item by its real costs. 'Cause if it's really about watching T2 on bluray, you can get the movie in amaray for a tenner.
Of coure, I would appreciate if it only cost i.e. $20, but I think for many collectors this price is still absolutely ok. Otherwise they wouldn't have sold out so quickly...

Well, you should blame nova because selling a product isn't everything a company should care about.

I guess you can't measure the value of a collectable item by its real costs. 'Cause if it's really about watching T2 on bluray, you can get the movie in amaray for a tenner.
Of coure, I would appreciate if it only cost i.e. $20, but I think for many collectors this price is still absolutely ok. Otherwise they wouldn't have sold out so quickly...
The price isn't "okay". We are reluctantly paying it , not because we think it's a reasonable price.

I think the price is quite fair considering the effort taken to make this special and the extras. The Asian market is distinctively different from EU and N. American markets where price drops occur often to move inventory and competitiveness requires aggressive pricing strategies to woe customers. Nova have no competition with regards to this release or any of their exclusives. Also in general, media costs more in Asia anyway.

I added a lenticular to my basket, browsed for other products to buy, then went to check out to realise it was sold out! Thought adding this to a basket would secure me to checkout for at least a minute. Lesson learned!

I added a lenticular to my basket, browsed for other products to buy, then went to check out to realise it was sold out! Thought adding this to a basket would secure me to checkout for at least a minute. Lesson learned!
Yep, simply adding to basket won't secure your copy as you now know... :sorry: I think it's dependant on who manages to pay for their copies first. Good luck next time! :thumbs:

Reactions: harry
I think it's more about which ISP keeps a stable connection with the servers first.

3 people can be hitting "checkout / next" at the same time. But whoevers ISP makes that connection with the hosts servers and manages to maintain that connection is allowed through.

It's basically luck. As many then still get kicked out of the connection further down the checkout process.

You are playing the lottery when you're buying a popular title on release day.