USA
Release date: 6th July, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: No title on spine, no Inside art, Region B

11131287-1024300315568487.jpg

11131287-1664300315554636.jpg 11131287-5644300315562685.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to wait. It took me ages to recover from their Xmas stunt when they send out 4 Disney steelbooks in one go and at the worst time of year........

Did anyone even pre-order the steelbook ?
:LOL:
I did and have kept my pre order and I have no plans to cancel my order
I expect we will see orders despatched this week or the listing release date changed later this week to a different release date

It not listed at the moment on the website but that always happens when a release date passes without been shipped
As soon as they get stock and start shipping or a new release date the website listing will come back and most likely be available to order

Reactions: luke98
Did anyone even pre-order the steelbook ?

Yup.
Now that the release date has come and gone maybe I can speculate:-

- The German steelbook is not selling as well as hoped and the editions bound for the U.K.will be binned or recycled :joy:.

- The U.K. edition will be released next year on the film's 25th anniversary in a Silver Jubilee steelbook with the better U.S disc or a new 4k re-master and lenticular artcards and other goodies and with the full title on the spine:thumbs:

I can but hope!

Last edited:
:LOL:
I did and have kept my pre order and I have no plans to cancel my order
I expect we will see orders despatched this week or the listing release date changed later this week to a different release date

It not listed at the moment on the website but that always happens when a release date passes without been shipped
As soon as they get stock and start shipping the website listing will come back and most likely be available to order
Maybe it will be like Big Blue ? No title on the spine in the mockup but then once people received them it had a title on the spine :naughty:

Maybe it will be like Big Blue ? No title on the spine in the mockup but then once people received them it had a title on the spine :naughty:
I'm hoping for that but not getting my hopes up
I expect it will be the same as the German release but you never know

If the UK one has a major difference to the German one the thread will go mega active but we don't even have a proper release date yet

Hope for the worst and if anything different then it would be a nice surprise

I'm a big Terminator Fan so I was always getting this regardless

The longer we have to wait just leaves us wondering
StudioCanal UK need to release the steelbook or let us know if a delay for other reasons
What could that be :LOL:

• Informative
Reactions: luke98
Will be interesting to see the pix of the delivered steelbook after all the discussions. I had pre ordered it but cancelled, i dont really like the look of it so i figured why bother.

Reactions: Ronnie3067