Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Endo Arm Special Edition) (4K+2D Blu-ray) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: July 17, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $179.99 $134.99 (Amazon) - $134.99 (Best Buy)
Notes: Limited to 6000 in the USA. Life-sized Terminator Endo Arm. Each limited-edition Endo Arm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron.

t2-1.jpg

t2-2.jpgBLU-RAY / DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES
•*NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
•2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
•“The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
•Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
•2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
•Trailers

•4K Format: 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
•Blu-ray Format: 1080P High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
•4K Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X™ Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio
•Blu-ray Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio

Size: arm -> height 53 cm, width 14 cm
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered from Amazon UK but it now says it unavailable? My order wasn't cancelled. Any ideas?
It's a limited edition just simply sold out now with amazon UK that's all
Amazon when a release has previously been live to order and then sold out list as Currently Unavailable

Reactions: Shaggy78
It looks like it, but without the 3D disc and CD. I'm sure the price will be lower when it goes live for order, but it seems awfully steep for just the 2D disc and 4K. I'm glad I got my order in for the UK version.

Same here bud, and it came to almost half the price of what Zavvi's was being shipped to me in the US!!

• Thanks
Reactions: gigan72
Hmm why no 3D for US version?

'Cause North America sucks. They're ignoring the fact that there is consumers out there who do enjoy 3D and they're scrapping it even though it's available almost everywhere else. And unless you have a region-free player, you can't even order the UK disc because I'm sure it's Region B locked. (n)

According to IGN this release will be limited to 6,000 copies, the replica is life size, and it will be "mounted on a uniquely numbered stand with director James Cameron’s signature."

Hmm... kinda sounds like that Transformers trilogy set that came with Michael Bay's signature.

Who is T2 distributed by in Canada these days? It used to be Alliance... did eOne get the rights? It'd be nice if it did pop up over here. Canada's sure lacking when it comes to CEs these days.
Not sure if Lionsgate, eOne or Mongrel?
IMDB

But, when reading this, seems like it's gonna be Mongrel. I messaged them via FB, will wait and see if/what they answer...

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
These are infos from the german edition but I guess the arm is always the same:
Material: arm -> ABS plastic (injection molding) | cylinder -> acrylic glass
Size: arm -> height ca. 53 cm, width ca. 14 cm | wrapping -> height ca. 55 cm, width ca. 18 cm