Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Endo Arm Special Edition) (4K+2D Blu-ray) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: July 17, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $179.99 $134.99 (Amazon) - $134.99 (Best Buy)
Notes: Limited to 6000 in the USA. Life-sized Terminator Endo Arm. Each limited-edition Endo Arm unit includes a uniquely numbered sticker, featuring the signature of writer-director James Cameron.

t2-1.jpg

t2-2.jpgBLU-RAY / DIGITAL HD SPECIAL FEATURES
•*NEW* “T2: Reprogramming the Terminator” 55 Minute Documentary Including Exclusive Interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger, James Cameron, Edward Furlong and More
•2 Feature Commentaries including 23 members of the cast and crew, including director James Cameron and co-author William Wisher
•“The Making of T2” 30 Minute Featurette
•Seamless Branching to View 3 Different Versions of the Movie
•2 Deleted Scenes with Audio Commentary
•Trailers

•4K Format: 2160p Ultra High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
•Blu-ray Format: 1080P High Definition 16x9 Widescreen 2.40:1 Presentation
•4K Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X™ Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio
•Blu-ray Audio: English DTS:X Audio, DTS Headphone:X Audio, English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and English 5.1 DTS Digital Surround Audio

Size: arm -> height 53 cm, width 14 cm
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any difference from uk edition and usa edition,im after two and pre ordered 2 from uk both of which was being sent to australia but silly me changed the more expensive one to family in uk but kept cheaper one for australia had i know pre orders would be ok would have left both as is.
At least i get one sent to australia the other can be sent to me later with other stuff i have sitting over there.
But still a bit annoying though i had changed the second one to uk.

Some are saying usa one is signed but maybe uk one is not anyone know?
As could try and grab one from uk and one from usa.
As i can now use my usa address to get that edition.
None of them are signed (because it’s a print). US definitely has the print but since the German one in a video also had the signature print, there is a pretty high possibility that every one of these has the print underneath. I think the only difference between them is that the UK also has the 3D and CD.

Reactions: DJ IXS
None of them are signed (because it’s a print). US definitely has the print but since the German one in a video also had the signature print, there is a pretty high possibility that every one of these has the print underneath. I think the only difference between them is that the UK also has the 3D and CD.
So the uk one is probably the better one to get then,i knew it not be signed but a print but was curious if uk did not have this print when usa did. It not be first time uk gets a lesser quality item over usa.
Looks like i keep my uk orders then or should i say one of them.
If usa edition is out 17th July im thinking uk one can't be far away.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Canceled my Amazon UK order and kept my Amazon US order. My US Amazon delivery date was just pushed back until Friday :bored::bored:

Got mine today and its as i expected. Its great detail but just cheap shiny plastic. Honestly if I wasnt worried about selling out I would get it for $80-100. Still cool and certainly want it to match my skull.

Reactions: elle82 and Drum18
Just got mine this morning and if im being honest im not impressed with it, its just so cheaply made and feels flimsy, i mean for €150 i expected a lot more. In 2 minds now whether to return it or not.

Anyone else of the same opinion?

Also it just arrived in the outer box and not in an amazon box, luckily it wasn't damaged as there were a few nasty dents on the box.

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
Just got mine this morning and if im being honest im not impressed with it, its just so cheaply made and feels flimsy, i mean for €150 i expected a lot more. In 2 minds now whether to return it or not.

Also it just arrived in the outer box and not in an amazon box, luckily it wasn't damaged as there were a few nasty dents on the box.

Got on to amazon and they gave me $30 refund, happier now

You are not the only one. Not impressed that either. Mine was also delivered in the outer box only. It has some big dents. I think it was smashed around a lot because the bottom part (the signed part) I had to reattach again. It has a scratch on it, but it’s on the side.

Reactions: guellium