Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has HMV sold out, or not yet begun pre-orders? I've been trying to order this everywhere and I keep missing out on Amazon because they email me that it's available again at ridiculous times like 4am, therefore, by the time I'm up I miss it.

The HMV website has a tag saying notify me when released as if to insinuate pre-order from them have not yet begun.

They must be sold out then. I placed my order with them last Sunday.

If anyone is going to cancel their pre-order I'm more than happy to commit to taking it off your hands. A long shot but worth a try! ;-)

• Thanks
Reactions: kierano
Would be ironic if this arrives and its a pile of crap lol
You mean the arm? It's a mass-produced plastic arm...I'm not expecting much. The actual replica from HCG Collectibles was far more expensive than this, and it showed. It looked brilliant.

I do hope this arm turns out decent, but if it's anything like the endoskull that was released a few years back, it'll be horrible.

• Thanks
Reactions: thewoe
Im tempted to cancel order and just order 3D disc and wait for evuntual extended cut in 4k.
makes no sense to only remaster theatrical cut.
no 3d for extended is normal as added cost would be lot more then remastering additional 20 mins or so.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
We already know what the terminator endoarm looks like

Is it going to look that good in person though?. That's the question.

And does anybody else keep getting emails of Amazon saying it's now availble to order but when checking it's still oos ?

I've been clicking the link no more than 30 secs after the email as well

Is it going to look that good in person though?. That's the question.

And does anybody else keep getting emails of Amazon saying it's now availble to order but when checking it's still oos ?

I've been clicking the link no more than 30 secs after the email as well
That happens often by the time you get the email someone has ordered before they sent out the email notice and is then not available especially when amount of stock can be very low that comes back available.
As soon as someone cancels their order someone notices it back available and usually with a release like this it's just luck to notice it

• Thanks
Reactions: Lewis Watts
I am just glad i saw this and ordered it when i did. Loved this film and os one of my favourite movies of all time. Looking forward to getting this. Paid it off with some gift vouchers. Looking forward to the 3d showing at the cinema, as well as the 4k version.

That happens often by the time you get the email someone has ordered before they sent out the email notice and is then not available especially when amount of stock can be very low that comes back available.
As soon as someone cancels their order someone notices it back available and usually with a release like this it's just luck to notice it

I've got my order with HMV so hopefully the price comes down on it before release.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland