Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Endo Arm Special Edition) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) [France]

Jan 25, 2012
Piraeus, Greece
Release date: July 24th, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €150.49

untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting, about 10.00 cheaper for me than Zavvi, every little bit helps, wish I didn't miss the UK one, oh well...

These are infos from the german edition but I guess the arm is always the same:
Material: arm -> ABS plastic (injection molding) | cylinder -> acrylic glass
Size: arm -> height ca. 53 cm, width ca. 14 cm | wrapping -> height ca. 55 cm, width ca. 18 cm

@Noodles @paulboland @Covcraig @Mickle_89 @galareta2332

Hurry in stock.... For prime members...... If you are not already one in France..... All you have to do is try out prime for free for 30 days...... can cancel right after you preorder it!!

Thanks for the heads up, it's much appreciated! :thumbs:

I managed to get an order it on FNAC the other day, so I'll just stick with that for now. :)

Reactions: galareta2332
Guess I haven't been paying attention, thought all of these arms were not going to happen, for those of us in the USA, I was able to do the 30 day trial even though the Prime shipping won't work for us overseas, then place the order, came up as my normal delivery time, will cancel the prime later, as @GI_SnakeEyes said......

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
@Noodles @paulboland @Covcraig @Mickle_89 @galareta2332

Hurry in stock.... For prime members...... If you are not already one in France..... All you have to do is try out prime for free for 30 days...... can cancel right after you preorder it!!

Thanks for the tags :thumbs: Thankfully I got my copy secured on Amazon UK so no need for this :) Also stuck in a pre-order over at FNAC the other day as back-up but will probably cancel that :whistle:;) That, or do what @Noodles said and keep 2 arms with a goal to one day own a complete Endoskeleton :D:D:LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
It seems like this is finally happening. Got e-mail from Amazon that estimated delivery day is a few days earlier than originally anticipated, now July 21-24 (previously 28-31).

I’m still torn if I’m keeping it or not though. Still not sure if it’ll look good or scream plastic fantastic. Also it’s quite expensive and I have no idea where in my theatre room I can put it where it’ll look good. On the other hand (ho-ho) it’s a cool limited edition and I looove T2. :D

Anyone else waiting patiently for this (no matter country)?

Reactions: txohlo
I received that email yesterday also. But then received an email saying my order is cancelled because they're unable to get it.

Not again!! This damn thing