Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Felix_ro To avoid clogging up the thread with further back/forth posts about PayPal etc, you could discuss in detail with whomever you plan on letting your order to via PM. I'm sure you can iron out all the finer details there ;)

@Felix_ro Very generous of you to offer your extra order to a fellow member here. :thumbs:

Please can I remind you all to discuss details of the transaction via PM though. Thanks! :)

All right, got it!
Thanks and sorry!
Therefore (as I said in post #390), whoever is interested, please PM me!

It looks like the endoarm will be released in France as well through FNAC.
It is 150 EUR without the 3D disc and the OST.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
It looks like the endoarm will be released in France as well through FNAC.
It is 150 EUR without the 3D disc and the OST.
Awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing. :notworthy:

P.S. Do FNAC take money straight away if paying by card? I once read that they don't even take money straight away if paying by PayPal, but that was a few years ago, so I don't know if it still applies now.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: afiaf
Awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing. :notworthy:

P.S. Do FNAC take money straight away if paying by card? I once read that they don't even take money straight away if paying by PayPal, but that was a few years ago, so I don't know if it still applies now.

No, they don't take money until it is available. Probably 1 EUR or something to validate your payment method. And of course you can cancel your order anytime before release date;)

Glad that I could help:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
No, they don't take money until it is available. Probably 1 EUR or something to validate your payment method. And of course you can cancel your order anytime before release date;)

Glad that I could help:thumbs:
Does this apply for both card payment and PayPal? Thanks! :)

Thanks bud! Already got my order in. :thumbs:

I actually didn't mean to order it yet though... my plan was to get as far as I could through the checkout without paying, just to see if they mentioned anything about not taking payment until dispatch (they didn't), but for some reason they created my order despite me not signing in to PayPal when prompted lol.

Funnily enough, I've not received an email to confirm the order, so I reckon I'll cancel it and retry whilst actually logging in to PP this time.

@afiaf @StifflersDad Thank you both again for the heads up! :D

Thanks bud! Already got my order in. :thumbs:

I actually didn't mean to order it yet though... my plan was to get as far as I could through the checkout without paying, just to see if they mentioned anything about not taking payment until dispatch (they didn't), but for some reason they created my order despite me not signing in to PayPal when prompted lol.

Funnily enough, I've not received an email to confirm the order, so I reckon I'll cancel it and retry whilst actually logging in to PP this time.

@afiaf @StifflersDad Thank you both again for the heads up! :D

Don't cancel it's sold out already!!

Don't cancel it's sold out already!!
Too late lol. I cancelled and tried to re-order straight afterwards (it was still showing in stock at this point), but it wouldn't let me progress any further than the basket for some reason... I checked again later only to realise it had then genuinely sold out. Obviously I regret cancelling my original order now, especially as they didn't seem to have taken payment using the PayPal option anyway. Oh well, I still have @Mickle_89 as my backup man with his extra Zavvi order. :notworthy:

Too late lol. I cancelled and tried to re-order straight afterwards (it was still showing in stock at this point), but it wouldn't let me progress any further than the basket for some reason... I checked again later only to realise it had then genuinely sold out. Obviously I regret cancelling my original order now, especially as they didn't seem to have taken payment using the PayPal option anyway. Oh well, I still have @Mickle_89 as my backup man with his extra Zavvi order. :notworthy:

@Noodles
I experienced this with the blade runner edition from Fnac. I called their customer support, the reason is : when you cancel a preorder, it is impossible to re-order the same product from this account... you need to create another account with another e-mail adress then re-order and it works...

@Noodles
I experienced this with the blade runner edition from Fnac. I called their customer support, the reason is : when you cancel a preorder, it is impossible to re-order the same product from this account... you need to create another account with another e-mail adress then re-order and it works...
Wow, really? That's ridiculous! :wacky:

Thanks for the info though bud. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
@Noodles
Wow, really? That's ridiculous! :wacky:

Thanks for the info though bud. :thumbs:

Well another way around it delete all your cookies for the fnac site from your web browser. I had this happen to me too with blade runner, and that also worked for me.

Sorry to hear, I was hoping I messaged you in time..... sorry my friend!

• Helpful Post