Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody had theres dispatched from Zavvi, mines still just sitting there with no payment taken at the moment.

If it helps I was in the original batch that didn't get cancelled?

Anybody had theres dispatched from Zavvi, mines still just sitting there with no payment taken at the moment.

If it helps I was in the original batch that didn't get cancelled?
I had 3 orders at Zavvi. These a-Holes canceled the first (cheaper) order. I went beserk on them and got a refund on the difference of £35 for the ones I already received.... Luckily I also ordered 2 US editions & 1 French edition ;)

Mine is also sitting without moving at all. I've a chat with them yesterday and they assure me that it will fulfilled after 72 hours from yesterday. So guess, need to keep my fingers crossed.

Nice pics mark cool collection,amazon uk must be last place on planet to ship these and trust me to order from them lol.
Can't wait till mine is here.
Thanks mate. Amazon UK and US haven't shipped my others yet. So lucky Zavvi shipped early and it took just over a week to get to Australia which is awesome, expecially when steels usually take 2-3 weeks from them.

Thanks mate. Amazon UK and US haven't shipped my others yet. So lucky Zavvi shipped early and it took just over a week to get to Australia which is awesome, expecially when steels usually take 2-3 weeks from them.
Yep wish zavvi was always as quick with other stuff and you did not have to pay extra for the privilege.
Seems everywhere is selling these again now showing stock.

Reactions: TeeTee
I have the T4 skull but was planning on getting the T2 skull as well.
But looking at your pic I think I may actually prefer the matte finish of the T4 skull more than the overly shiny T2.
#Confused.
The T2 skull is one of the nicest pieces in my collection. tbh I find the T4 skull a lot more cheap-looking and less detailed in the flesh than the T2 skull.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: StifflersDad
When the T4 skull first came out I preferred it to the T2 one (I thought it looked quite tacky at the time), but over the years I eventually went off it and have just recently picked up the T2 skull... I definitely prefer it now, plus it goes much better with the arm edition!

I have the T4 skull but was planning on getting the T2 skull as well.
But looking at your pic I think I may actually prefer the matte finish of the T4 skull more than the overly shiny T2.
#Confused.
The T2 skull is one of the nicest pieces in my collection. tbh I find the T4 skull a lot more cheap-looking and less detailed in the flesh than the T2 skull.
When the T4 skull first came out I preferred it to the T2 one (I thought it looked quite tacky at the time), but over the years I eventually went off it and have just recently picked up the T2 skull... I definitely prefer it now, plus it goes much better with the arm edition!
One of my highest wants IS the T2 endo skull but can not find it for a reasonable price :( bought the Salvation skull and the 1:2 scale T2 skull (which is also pretty awesome imo) last year for a great price but still....
There is a coffeshop (yep, the Netherlands ;) ) where I live and there's one sitting on a display there. Made numerous offers but the owner will not bite :( but one day.... it will look awesome next to the endoarm :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson
One of my highest wants IS the T2 endo skull but can not find it for a reasonable price :( bought the Salvation skull and the 1:2 scale T2 skull (which is also pretty awesome imo) last year for a great price but still....
There is a coffeshop (yep, the Netherlands ;) ) where I live and there's one sitting on a display there. Made numerous offers but the owner will not bite :( but one day.... it will look awesome next to the endoarm :thumbs:
Ebay and some patience, my friend... that's where I got mine. Had been watching them come and go for around a year (most went for over £100), but then I eventually came across one at a BIN price of just £50, so immediately snatched it up! :D

Ebay and some patience, my friend... that's where I got mine. Had been watching them come and go for around a year (most went for over £100), but then I eventually came across one at a BIN price of just £50, so immediately snatched it up! :D
You mean the lifesize T800 bust which came with the bluray/DVD. That would be cheap! I also see them on AliExpress for around 200$ shipped but those teeth are not great :(

You mean the lifesize T800 bust which came with the bluray/DVD. That would be cheap! I also see them on AliExpress for around 200$ shipped but those teeth are not great :(
Sorry, forgot to specify lol... but yep, it was the T2 bust with Blu-ray. The teeth could definitely be better, and I'm actually tempted to have a go at repainting them myself at some point. I still prefer it to the T4 bust now that I have them both though.