Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one that has a different number on the cardboard box and on the arm? Well, there must be at least another one, but you know what I mean. :_(
IMG_8675.JPG
IMG_8676.JPG

Yes, Zavvi. I contacted them about this issue, since I think it somehow diminishes the collector value of the item. They told me their department was looking into this issue and that they would contact me with a solution. This was last friday.

Reactions: Mark Wilson
And that answer was after 3 other emails explaining the problem and getting something like "OK, let us know if we can do something else for you".

Well I've just got an email from Amazon saying they're still trying to obtain a copy for me. This is despite having it on pre-order since February after my original order was cancelled by them and having to place a new one in the first place

Not impressed. :angry::punch::mad::BS::grumpy:(n)

And that answer was after 3 other emails explaining the problem and getting something like "OK, let us know if we can do something else for you".

@Jedeitor I wouldn't hold my breath getting a suitable response back from Zavvi… from what I've heard, their customer service is run by a bunch of dopey chimps. Let us know if you get a reply :thumbs:

Has anyone had their order from Amazon.co.uk dispatched yet?
Mine's not dispatched and has an arriving date of Monday 30th July.:ohno: I just spoke to amazon custom service and they have confirmed that they are out of stock but my order should be sent later on in the week:dunno:

Mine's not dispatched and has an arriving date of Monday 30th July.:ohno: I just spoke to amazon custom service and they have confirmed that they are out of stock but my order should be sent later on in the week:dunno:
Blimey, at least you've got a date set - even if they don't stick to it. :cautious: They can't even be arsed to give me an estimated timeframe! :cry:

Mine is exactly the same, arriving 30th, no dispatch.

:ohno: BTW, the USA edition numbers are also inconsistent (carton says one thing, the arm says another). For whatever reason, they did not bother to pack them in order. :cautious: :meh:

I am also still wondering why is Zavvi not shipping mine out. I've preordered on February with the price of 124.99. Till today they are still under processing. hope that they will fulfilled my order.
Been supporting them for a long times.

Preordered mine on 17/7/17 (over a year ago now!) and mine is still "Processing". Have sent them a few very annoyed messages so hoping they get back to me ASAP. Very suspicious since it's in stock at £179.99 now. Last time this happened to me, the item (at the higher price) re-sold out, and they then told me they had gone over allocation and therefore would have to cancel my order.

They honestly better not **** around with me this time haha x

Preordered mine on 17/7/17 (over a year ago now!) and mine is still "Processing". Have sent them a few very annoyed messages so hoping they get back to me ASAP. Very suspicious since it's in stock at £179.99 now. Last time this happened to me, the item (at the higher price) re-sold out, and they then told me they had gone over allocation and therefore would have to cancel my order.

They honestly better not **** around with me this time haha x
They will.... I had 2 orders 2 at Zavvi, One last year July for 130£ and two early this year for 180£. Those F@<kEr$ sent me the one of 180£ and would not take payment for the cheaper one (6 months earlier ordered)! When I send them a message in the chat to HANDLE my order they simply CANCELED my order and told me it was a human mistake and irreversible :blackeye:

I went Crazy on them....

Part 1:
Sent by: You, 16 July 2018, 8:02
Still waiting for zavvi to take payment! Contacted Zavvi numerous times now and still the cheaper order (I ordered a second one much later for a higher price and that one is as already send) Is not handled.... please handle order Number: ***********

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 16 July 2018, 10:59
Hi Lars

Thank you for letting us know you wish to cancel order **********.

This has successfully cancelled and you should now have received an email confirming this.

If a charge has been taken, then a refund will be requested and the money returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

I hope this has helped to resolve your query.

Thanks,

Josh

Zavvi Team

Sent by: You, 16 July 2018, 11:04
NO. NO. NO DO NOT CANCEL!!!!!!! I SAY HANDLE MY ORDER NOT CANCEL. READ PLEASE!!!!!

Sent by: You, 16 July 2018, 11:42
Thanks Josh! Great work buddy

Sent by: Zavvi UK, 16 July 2018, 12:03
Hi Lars,

I can only apologise for the cancellation of your order. We are currently sold out.

Please keep checking the site to see if we get any more in.

Thanks,

Pete.

Zavvi Team

Part 2:

Info
at 12:06, Jul 16:
You are now chatting with Stacey, how can I help you today?

LARS VAN DYK
at 12:06, Jul 16:
help me your college is not able to read and want to cancel my order. I asked zavvi to handle it, NOT CANCEL IT!

Stacey
at 12:07, Jul 16:
Let me check for you! I just need you to confirm your full name, your full billing address including postal code and your email address :)

LARS VAN DYK
at 12:07, Jul 16:
please help! this guy canceled already!

Stacey
at 12:08, Jul 16:
Which order?

Stacey
at 12:09, Jul 16:
*********** - this one for Terminator 2: Endoarm (4K + Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + CD)?

LARS VAN DYK
at 12:10, Jul 16:
yes!¬

Stacey
at 12:10, Jul 16:
Unfortunately, this has been cancelled and we cannot un-cancel an order once it has been placed. I do apologise for the confusion, Lars.

LARS VAN DYK
at 12:11, Jul 16:
please read message I've sent..... IT says HANDLE NOT CANCEL. I demand a new order or a refund for the differencxe in orders!

LARS VAN DYK
at 12:12, Jul 16:
If this is howZavvi treats their customers it is going to be the last time I order anything....

Stacey
I completely understand Lars. And I can see that you said "handle" and not cancel so I do apologise for this happening. I can confirm that you will be refunded for the ********* order.

Stacey
One moment

LARS VAN DYK
at 12:13, Jul 16:
ZAvvi didn't even take my money. I want to speak to the manager please!

Stacey
at 12:14, Jul 16:
OK, I will refund the difference for you now for this order **********

LARS VAN DYK
at 12:15, Jul 16:
but how do I get the second one? It was a gft!!!

Stacey
at 12:15, Jul 16:
********* - if you were charged for this order, then we will refund you and you will receive this in the next 3-5 working days. I am sorry about the second one, however we cannot reinstate the order.

Stacey
at 12:16, Jul 16:
I am going to refund you the difference now and this amounts to £35.29

LARS VAN DYK
but it's your/zavvi's fault! CRAZY! So I have to be the victim by a STUPID mistake of your college?

Stacey
I am sorry about this, Lars however we cannot do anything about this. Please accept our sincere apologies in regards to this.

LARS VAN DYK
at 12:17, Jul 16:
NO I do not.... The item is not sold to another customer so it have to be available.... for me

Stacey
at 12:18, Jul 16:
It has been cancelled. I cannot reinstate the order. I do apologise. If a charge was taken, you will be refunded.

Stacey
at 12:18, Jul 16:
And I will refund you the £35.29 difference

LARS VAN DYK
at 12:19, Jul 16:
OK. But please tell Josh he should leave zavvi because he is unworthy of being customer service worker....

Stacey
at 12:19, Jul 16:
I am sorry you feel this way.

LARS VAN DYK
at 12:20, Jul 16:
wouldn't you?

Stacey
at 12:20, Jul 16:
t I cannot say, I do apologise. I jusknow that this is not a great thing to have happened and it was an honest mistake.

LARS VAN DYK
at 12:21, Jul 16:
ok. when can I expect the refund on my credit card?

Stacey
at 12:21, Jul 16:
In the next 3-5 working days

I am pretty covinced this was a game of Zavvi to just cancel the cheaper orders where possible and sell them again for 180£. Luckily I was smart enough to order extra from US and France and even luckier the French one is the same as the UK edition but much cheaper (150euro):)