Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got excited when I just checked Amazon and saw the "add to basket" button, but clicking it only brings up a message about it being out of stock. However, they also state that it'll be back in stock on August 17. :D

EDIT - Hmm the stock update message now seems to have vanished. Here's a screenshot just to back up what I previously said...

proof.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
I got an email today from Amazon saying it was back in stock today at around 11:30. Went to buy about 10 mins later and it was gone already :(.

Does anybody know if HMV do a price promise ?

Looks brilliant I'm 100% keeping my pre-order no way I'm canceling my order
I pre ordered first from Zavvi with 10% discount code €130.49 Euro with tracked shipping included and I also pre ordered from Amazon £114.03 = €127.95

Difference in price €3.14

If amazon price drops a lot more before release date I will cancel the Zavvi order
Zavvi usually take payment before amazon so hopefully amazon price drops more before zavvi take payment

At least with this release Zavvi can't ship in a jiffy bag if I decide to keep my zavvi order :rofl::LOL:

Instead of cancelling, I'd gladly take one off your hands if they don't come back in stock before release. :D
I don't think my bank account could handle €260 been taken same time if I was to do that I would need funds before my debit card was charged
It's likely to come back in stock with either Amazon or Zavvi before release date as I'm sure there will be customer cancellations and orders cancelled due to payment problems

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I had to go with HMV as sold out everywhere else.
They better lower price!

Same :( I contacted them a few days ago and this is what they said regarding the price

Hello Lewis

Thank you for contacting us.
I was sorry to hear that we may have been beaten on a pre-awareness provisional price and we will certainly pass your feedback onto our supply chain team. I can confirm that any price that is currently related to the Terminator 2 collector's edition is a guideline price, which is subject to amendment according to supplier negotiation and comparable market price.
Please check in with us in a few months and we will certainly update the product page if the there is any price adjustment.
Thank you once again for your feedback and please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance.
Kind regards,
Ian

Customer Service Advisor

Same :( I contacted them a few days ago and this is what they said regarding the price

Hello Lewis

Thank you for contacting us.
I was sorry to hear that we may have been beaten on a pre-awareness provisional price and we will certainly pass your feedback onto our supply chain team. I can confirm that any price that is currently related to the Terminator 2 collector's edition is a guideline price, which is subject to amendment according to supplier negotiation and comparable market price.
Please check in with us in a few months and we will certainly update the product page if the there is any price adjustment.
Thank you once again for your feedback and please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance.
Kind regards,
Ian

Customer Service Advisor

It is a lot of money.
Hopefully Amazon get cancellations and I can grab one from there.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lewis Watts
It is a lot of money.
Hopefully Amazon get cancellations and I can grab one from there.

I know it is quite a bit more expensive. It's came back 3 times now but sold out within a few mins and I've missed it each time :(

It's probably because a lot of international buyers are getting it from the UK as it's cheaper for them

• Thanks
Reactions: nekromantik
I had to go with HMV as sold out everywhere else.
They better lower price!
Has HMV sold out, or not yet begun pre-orders? I've been trying to order this everywhere and I keep missing out on Amazon because they email me that it's available again at ridiculous times like 4am, therefore, by the time I'm up I miss it.

The HMV website has a tag saying notify me when released as if to insinuate pre-order from them have not yet begun.