Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know when the release day for this one now? As it was 12th August, which was later removed. Is it the same as UK theatrical release, 29th August?

Do we know when the release day for this one now? As it was 12th August, which was later removed. Is it the same as UK theatrical release, 29th August?
Blu-ray release date in USA is Tuesday October 3rd

UK release date likely to be same in October
Possibly could be Monday October 3rd in UK but UK release date not been announced yet so might be few weeks different before or after USA release

Uk amazon:

Terminator 2: Endoarm [4K + Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + CD] [2017]"
Estimated arrival date: October 11 2017 - October 16 2017

The above date is when it should arrive at me but when i look at date of dispatch it says 3rd oct.
Depending on the method or way they ship it i find it hard to believe it arrive 11 oct to 16 oct as im in australia, but saying that i have had stuff arrive quicker by snail mail,if dhl or another courier then its very possible.
Am i the only one thats got such notification? Unless its a error but we shall wait and see.
It not be the first time amazon get it wrong or things are delayed.
But that's what i received anyway which was a surprise to me as its not even saying in site when its out.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry and elle82
Uk amazon:

The above date is when it should arrive at me but when i look at date of dispatch it says 3rd oct.
Depending on the method or way they ship it i find it hard to believe it arrive 11 oct to 16 oct as im in australia, but saying that i have had stuff arrive quicker by snail mail,if dhl or another courier then its very possible.
Am i the only one thats got such notification? Unless its a error but we shall wait and see.
But that's what i received anyway which was a surprise to me as its not even saying in site when its out.
Did they send this through email?

Uk amazon:

Has to be an error as the release date is October 30th

I not got any email update from Amazon UK for Terminator 2 3D
I did get order updates emails for other releases but none of these was for Terminator 2

My Amazon order of Endo Arm has
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

Amazon UK list the amaray as release date October 30th for the 4K UHD and 2D/3D releases
Zavvi have release date for the Endo Arm October 30th same date is also listed for the 4K/2D/3D releases on Zavvi

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
Has to be an error as the release date is October 30th

I not got any email update from Amazon UK for Terminator 2 3D
I did get order updates emails for other releases but none of these was for Terminator 2

My Amazon order of Endo Arm has
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

Amazon UK list the amaray as release date October 30th for the 4K UHD and 2D/3D releases
Zavvi have release date for the Endo Arm October 30th same date is also listed for the 4K/2D/3D releases on Zavvi
Yes i was thinking an error as read around the 30th also but thats what they had sent to me.

Reactions: paulboland
Still checking this daily since Amazon's "in stock" alerts don't seem to work for me. Feeling like such an idiot for cancelling my original order! :banghead:

Still checking this daily since Amazon's "in stock" alerts don't seem to work for me. Feeling like such an idiot for cancelling my original order! :banghead:

Zavvi cancelled mine on me the other week. I'm beyond gutted. Their customer service couldn't care less. I've spent thousands with them over the last 12 months and was given the brush off.

Zavvi cancelled mine on me the other week. I'm beyond gutted. Their customer service couldn't care less. I've spent thousands with them over the last 12 months and was given the brush off.
Release date not till October 30th
How many did you order
Did you query at any stage when will my order be dispatched before order was cancelled

Release date not till October 30th
How many did you order
Did you query at any stage when will my order be dispatched before order was cancelled

I'd only ordered the one mate. They advised me that it had been cancelled as they were not getting enough stock from their supplier.

And no, they contacted me when it was cancelled. I'd not queried anything with them.

I'd only ordered the one mate. They advised me that it had been cancelled as they were not getting enough stock from their supplier.

And no, they contacted me when it was cancelled. I'd not queried anything with them.
My order is still active

Is your order listed as cancelled in your account
Zavvi have sent false cancelled orders emails in the past sometimes but the order would be still active in your order history as in not cancelled