Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My order is still active

Is your order listed as cancelled in your account
Zavvi have sent false cancelled orders emails in the past sometimes but the order would be still active in your order history as in not cancelled

Sadly its definitely cancelled. I'd ordered it along with the steelbook. Quantity states 0 and status is cancelled. Steelbook is still ok.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Just received this email from Zavvi.

Hello Brendan keogh,

Thank you for placing order xxxxxxx with us.

We are sorry to let you know the release date for xxxxxxxx has changed, as of yet we are unable to confirm when the new release date will be.

However, we will be sure to keep you updated via email as soon as we have any further information.

Apologies for the delay and any inconvenience this may cause.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
zavvi

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry

Hello Brendan keogh,

We are sorry to let you know the release date for xxxxxxxx has changed, as of yet we are unable to confirm when the new release date will be.

However, we will be sure to keep you updated via email as soon as we have any further information.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,
zavvi

I've had this email too, not entirely sure what to think of it as nowhere else has changed the date x

Hello Brendan keogh,

Kind Regards,
zavvi
I got a similar email from amazon as i had a notice saying it was due to ship 2nd oct which i knew was an error. And they said they still not got a date from there supplier.
I take zavvi and amazon are getting them from same place lets hope it still comes out. There be a reason for it im sure but lets hope its still all good.
I bet uk editions are the last ones to come out.

I think this is the way Zavvi (politely) say:
"hey you dumb customer, go cry somewhere else, cause we already sold all the 3 pieces we had for sale...";)

Hello Brendan keogh,

Kind Regards,
zavvi

I've had this email too, not entirely sure what to think of it as nowhere else has changed the date x

This email got sent because their system removed the release date and auto sent to customers who ordered

It's nothing I get these emails also from Amazon all the time when this happens

When Zavvi website updates with release date your order will update with the release date

Last edited:
Not long until release day now and it looks like I'm out of luck on this one... been checking daily (sometimes multiple times) for a restock, but nadda. :(

This email got sent because their system removed the release date and auto sent to customers who ordered

It's nothing I get these emails also from Amazon all the time when this happens

When Zavvi website updates with release date your order will update with the release date

Yeah right, everybody blame "the system" (aka computers+software not "THE system").
I'm so sick and tired of those who blame the tools that are even build/created by them.

No man, the system does EXACTLY what it is instructed to do, nothing more, nothing less.
But Zavvi is doing crap to many people.
For example, I had some orders some months back when I ordered 12 Blu-Rays at once, and they charged each and every single one separately, in the same minute, that my card got blocked (too many charges in short time).
Then, from that order, I got some of the items coming from outside EU that I was asked by the customs to pay import and taxes fees.
As a result, now I could make an order only with tracking and no matter how much the items would cost,
I still had a minimum ~14 Euros shipping, as opposed to what they have on their site that after 100Euro of items/merchandise, I should have free shipping.

Furthermore, at the order I placed in Weekend, with 7 items in stock + 1 preorder (due on 16 Oct.), I got shipping as follows:
1 - after 2 days with one of the 7 items - no tracking - ETA more than 2 weeks
2 - after 3 days with the one in preorder (5 days ahed of 16 Oct) - no tracking- ETA more than 2 weeks
3 - after 3 days the rest of 6 items - with tracking - ETA - ETA ~1 week
So if you still think it is the system to blame, ask yourself who made and who manages the system!

Lionsgate informed USA retailers that the delayed 4K UHD release has been pulled indefinitely due to "issues with the 4K master and this also affects the endo arm limited edition release as that includes the 4K UHD

It's a studiocanal release in Europe and I would expect the same happen with their 4K UHD release and would also explain why Zavvi and Amazon UK sent out the emails recently

2D/3D release is not affected that has November 13th release in the UK unless that gets changed again

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Lionsgate informed USA retailers that the delayed 4K UHD release has been pulled indefinitely due to "issues with the 4K master and this also affects the endo arm limited edition release as that includes the 4K UHD

It's a studiocanal release in Europe and I would expect the same happen with their 4K UHD release and would also explain why Zavvi and Amazon UK sent out the emails recently

2D/3D release is not affected that has November 13th release in the UK unless that gets changed again

So there is a chance they could cancel the amazon endoarm also is so why not done so already or why not just add the 3d edition instead. Im not too fussed about 4k i after this endoarm and it could get pulled just cause of 4k.

So there is a chance they could cancel the amazon endoarm also is so why not done so already or why not just add the 3d edition instead. Im not too fussed about 4k i after this endoarm and it could get pulled just cause of 4k.
It's upto studiocanal to make a decision on the European release in regards to 4K UHD release
If there is same issues as lionsgate in regards to 4K UHD
It's the same 4K transfer

Details from lionsgate very basic they not provided detailed info on the problem all they gave was not happy with the 4K quality
Lionsgate have said release is still happening but can't provide a date as to when will be released

Last edited:
I've got the US version on order but am hoping a UK version comes back in stock before release.

That said, Zavvi's price has jumped up to £175!!! My US one will be here for around £130 including any import fees. Could easily buy the 3D version with the left over money.