Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi now have release date for the Endo Arm
Release Date: 26 March 2018 :rofl::LOL:

Not sure if this correct but the studiocanal don't mention the Endo Arm edition in the tweet in regards release date 4th December
It's possible there is a delay of the Endo Arm till next year

Release date in UK is 4th December for 4K UHD and 3D/2D and DVD releases but looks like not so for the Endo Arm

Last edited:
Zavvi now have release date for the Endo Arm
Release Date: 26 March 2018 :rofl::LOL:

Not sure if this correct but the studiocanal don't mention the Endo Arm edition in the tweet in regards release date 4th December
It's possible there is a delay of the Endo Arm till next year

Release date in UK is 4th December for 4K UHD and 3D/2D and DVD releases but looks like not so for the Endo Arm

God dates are all over the places,why don't someone out there say when it will be out,more so for the endoarm

God dates are all over the places,why don't someone out there say when it will be out,more so for the endoarm
The Blu-ray and 4K UHD are different distributors in USA and UK and different discs
UK Studiocanal
USA Lionsgate

I don't know the reason but it might be because the Lionsgate 4K USA release been delayed and that affects the Endo Arm release
The Endo Arm is the same in both USA and UK release regardless of the 4K UHD been from different distributors

Zavvi updated the 4K UHD 3D/2D and DVD release to December 4th and so have Amazon

Zavvi updated the listing today for the Endo Arm to March 26th 2018
Endo Arm Amazon UK have no date listed nor does HMV

I haven’t received a single email from Amazon UK about my 3D/4K Endo Arm Edition... I wonder why some and some aren’t.
You probably missed the email from amazon all it said basically was we don't have a release date from our supplier and they don't know when you will get delivery.
Amazon send these all the time

When amazon update the release date on their website you will get another email with an estimated delivery date also

Not that i have an order from zavvi but what does this mean its canceled or its sooner than March?
I don't know what's happening to be honest
Studiocanal UK not released any official details to the public about the Endo Arm release date or if it's been cancelled

They did not mention the Endo Arm when they announced the release date of Dec 4th for the 4K UHD/3D/2D/DVD

USA/Europe at the moment don't have a release date for the Endo Arm that's all we know at the moment

• Thanks
Reactions: kierano and bwatt99
I received this email from Amazon.fr:

Bonjour,

Nous vous contactons au sujet de votre pré-commande 406-4832363-7733916 contenant l’article «Terminator 2 3D - Edition Collector Ultimate [Blu-ray] »

Nous avons été informés par notre fournisseur que cet article ne sera pas disponible suite à une décision de non production de celui-ci.

Par conséquent, cet article a été automatiquement annulé de votre commande.

Sachez que toute commande n’est facturée qu’au moment de la préparation de votre colis (juste avant son départ). Votre compte bancaire n’a donc pas été débité.

cancelled-300x230.jpg

I received this email from Amazon.fr:

Bonjour,

Nous vous contactons au sujet de votre pré-commande 406-4832363-7733916 contenant l’article «Terminator 2 3D - Edition Collector Ultimate [Blu-ray] »

Nous avons été informés par notre fournisseur que cet article ne sera pas disponible suite à une décision de non production de celui-ci.

Par conséquent, cet article a été automatiquement annulé de votre commande.

Sachez que toute commande n’est facturée qu’au moment de la préparation de votre colis (juste avant son départ). Votre compte bancaire n’a donc pas été débité.

cancelled-300x230.jpg

English translation encase some some ninja's don't speak or read french....

Hello, We are contacting you about your pre-order 406-4832363-7733916 containing "Terminator 2 3D - Ultimate Collector Edition [Blu-ray]" We have been informed by our vendor that this item will be unavailable This item has been automatically canceled from your order. Please note that all orders are only charged at the time of the preparation of your package (just before his departure). Your bank account has not been debited.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry